• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

GAME: New Year's Birthday Bash game POST WHAT YOU RECEIVED!

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Packages have all been put together and will go out in Tuesdays mail, since Monday is a holiday. This is the last day to sign up!

This game is now over. The pins should be mailed on Tuesday since Monday is a holiday. Thanks to everyone for their participation

I took the "ended" thing off of this in case anyone wanted to post what they received. Thanks again to all that played! I hope you enjoyed it as much as I did.

They Came in Today!!!!

IMG_20130125_185604.jpg

I guess I'm the first one, they're all definitely keepers.

I am glad you liked what you got. Do you play in a band? You seemed to have a lot of band type pins on your wants list. Just wondering... I looked at everyone's wants while I was trying to figure out who I was going to zap. I think I sent out four of them out of the 8 or so players that played. I chose to send them to the people that had the weaker draws as sort of a consolation offering. We have cute little Zap cards for our Zaps but for some reason I room mate sent them out with my generic hand written Zap. (sorry about that) I want everyone to be happy with what they received! I did receive one thank you in PM form, which is why I went in here and took off the ended so you all could post.

Last edited:
Also, if you would like me to do a I trader rating for you please fill out one for me and I will return the favor. I am somewhat stupid when it comes to computer stuff so it is easier for me if you send me one then all I have to do is go to it and return the favor. If you don't care don't worry about it.

Mine came in too!! I'm having trouble with my phone, so sorry, no pics :(. But, I received these two awesome traders!

Pin 72705: WDW - Disney Pin Trading 10th Anniversary - Tribute Collection - Official Disney Pin Trading Logo
Pin 84984: DLR - Cast Exclusive - Monorail - Minnie Mouse

PLUS, I received this thoughtful zap, that will be going right into my collection! Been wanting this series for a while, and this is my very first one, and I love it!!! :D

Pin 91280: DLR - 2012 Hidden Mickey Series - Villain Coffins - Captain Hook CHASER

I am glad I could at least ZAP you with something you could keep! I am thinking if running the next one a little differently and trying to cater more to ones wants. I am still putting it together but make sure you check it out!

This game has ended sorry. People are just posting what they received now. I hope they all post... we shall see.

Well I received my pins and I must say...........THEY ROCK!! :)

Here is what I received (in no particular order). One of the pins was from a trade with the glorious Darlene and the other 4 are from the game!!

Pin 72155: DisneyStore.com - Steppin' Out Series – Eeyore
Pin 84343: WDW - Florida Project - Purchase with Purchase - Orange Bird
Pin 67855: WDW - Knights of Pin Trading - Donald Duck
Pin 70366: WDW - Walt Disney World Resort Ear Globe - Stitch
Pin 53615: TDR- Pirate Princess - Mickey Ear Hat

As far as I am concerned I am the big winner because I got the Orange Bird! :lol:

Thanks!

Jodi

I got great pins!!!!!!

I won the sits podm!! I wish I could post pics..
I also got Pluto. Pin 87092: Pluto Magical Mystery Pins Series 2 2011.

Pretty cool.thanks!

Thanks for posting. My last game 3 PODM's were won and only 1 of them posted. I appreciate you talking the time to post what you got!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back