• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Get your DisneyPinForum.com cards! (LE 2000)!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get your DisneyPinForum.com cards! (LE 2000)!
  • MASTER
  • babicam
  • scottydem
  • Tiki
  • YoSoAhPuch
  • Stitch2814
  • Nettiejeanne
  • miss.mouse
  • lwrn2
  • Whitney
  • briarrose461
  • Tabbikat2219
  • snazzybowtie
  • gargress
  • Spiffie
  • kriscar
  • anastasia
  • Maeblum08
  • eyhahndisney
  • hearts48
Cards are in the mail! :)

Sorry. I never received the cards in the mail. Any left.

Check your mailbox daily -- you should have got them -- you MAY have instead received a notice of due postage because they were supposed to be sent as parcel, but instead got sent as regular mail, and as such, there may be postage due and you may have to pick it up at the post office -- Judy notified us of this -- she had to pay something like 61 cents or something. :eek:

I believe they went out yesterday. We normally wait until there are a few requests so we can send out a few to save time instead of having to stand at the post office every day :p

more cards going out today!

• bjean
  • yvonne
  • steamboat willie
  • swim2sea (resending)
  • suzanneb

your cards are on the way!

Mine came and gone while we were at the park for the most part. Also sending them out in some of my PinPics trades of late. I got them at the D-Pins trading event.

Last edited:
we're all out of our First release! Thanks to everyone who's helped, and continues to spread the word! :bowdown:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back