• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Get your DisneyPinForum.com cards! (LE 2000)!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wonderful marketing idea Cicada! And I have YOU to thank for the wants and trades list(s) under our names as well? *bowing numerous times in a westerly direction* :)

We received our cards today and they look great. Thanks for sending them so quickly. We will start using them this week for trades with non DPF traders.

I had to leave for work, so I missed getting mine at the D-Pins event...:frown:
are you guys going tomorrow? if we're there, we'll be more than happy to give you and Gillian some

otherwise, we can always mail them! :D

pretty sure we've already gone through over a thousand cards ;) still got a few left, and then we'll need to re-order :p

There is a trading event in Devon, UK on the 14th where I would happily give some out but I'm not sure they would get here in time.

PM sent, I meant to ask you Cicada, do you have any of the cards with all the names in the background seen a couple of posts up left?? Those are sooooooo cool!!

Got my cards today! LOVE THEM! Are you sure I am supposed to give these AWAY??:lol:

PM sent, I meant to ask you Cicada, do you have any of the cards with all the names in the background seen a couple of posts up left?? Those are sooooooo cool!!
we printed those out on our desktop printer as just a quick card to give out before the DSF event last month :D

not sure we have any left, but i might be able to print up a few :p

we printed those out on our desktop printer as just a quick card to give out before the DSF event last month :D

not sure we have any left, but i might be able to print up a few :p

If you could do that, that would be amazing! I just really like those cards I would probably keep one on my pin board!! Thanks again!

Hey Guys!! Got my cards today - they are awesome!! They'll be sent out with a few trades & also taken to DLP next month!! Thanks very much!!

Got my cards yesterday too. :eek:) Really like them. I'll be giving them out to people at the pin meet I'm going to on Sunday, plus i'll take some with me next time I go to dlrp.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back