• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Get your PTD fix here... Ariel, King Candy, Kevin...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll take the DLP Frankenweenie and the DSF Cinderella with Prince if you have them, and I'll also be at the BP Mall tomorrow morning if you want to skip shipping! lol

Tried to PM you but your inbox is full.

I would love to buy the cats in hats pins for $65 plus the Si & Am train pin for $13.

All pins purchased prior to today have been shipped... Thank you all for the support on my projects...

This is my last week to raise funds for the final push to complete on time...

Prices have been lowered one final time...

Ahhhh..waiting for payday to get here! A couple of more days! I want the 2 Cinderella pins. The $12 & the $13 pins. If you can hold them until I get paid on Thursday that would be great. If not, I understand.

Last edited:
Hello, I tried to PM you, your box is full. I paid for the WDI Dinah pin and was wondering when I might receive it. thanks Sandy

attachment.php

You tempt me so Moe...let me check with sis, but I'm liking Nemo at $60, Wall-E at $60, Bolt at $40, and PATF at $60.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back