• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Get your PTD fix here... Ariel, King Candy, Kevin...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get your PTD fix here... Ariel, King Candy, Kevin...
I love Sparky. If I had the extra $$$$, I would help you out. Don't get in too much trouble.

I will responding to all pin requests this morning in the order received via PM or post... Thank you for the huge response... Several pins have multiple request and priority will go to those who requested them first...

attachment.php

You tempt me so Moe...let me check with sis, but I'm liking Nemo at $60, Wall-E at $60, Bolt at $40, and PATF at $60.

Li the first two have sold, but the second pair of Bolt and PatF are still available if interested...

Are the Ariel and Ray PTDs still available? And how much is shipping to Germany on those? Still cannot decide if I can spare the money but asking doesn't hurt ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back