• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Glow in the Dark Collection added pics 12/1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Glow in the Dark Collection added pics 12/1
Are all these listed on pinpics? I REALLY like them and I rarely find pins besides Goofy that I want.
Nice job!!!

Thanks everyone for the comments. I love the glowing effect. It just seems Disney should have done a Rupunzel with glowing hair. I just don't know if I ever would have been able to get it though. Lol

Tokyodisneydad: pinpics lists the glowing in the dark pins and they can be searched for by using the key words glow and dark. You will get some that are not glow in the dark but they all are listed in the discriotion if they glow or not.

I collect glow in the dark as well.. but i am pretty selective. Big one I have is Pin 56259: DisneyShopping.com - Nightmare Before Christmas - Mystery 4 Pin Box Set - Jack Skellington Only and I have Pin 76531: The Haunted Mansion - Chip and Dale
and Pin 65517: DLR - Mickey's Trick or Treat Party 2008 - Mickey Mouse Ghost

I have Pin 61851: DLR - Happiest Space on Earth (Space Mountain)

pin61851

let me know if you are interested

Thanks everyone. This collection is a lot of fun collecting. When trading with others I ask do you have any glow in the dark pins and they cock their head and do a double take. Then they have to look through their collection with new curousity to see if indeed they do. I now carry a small black light that helps identify glowing pins faster.

I received two more pins and my daughter made me a shirt to go with my collection. I love the shirt, Chernabog is my favorite villain. It really glows bright.

Thank you mickeymousje for trading these glow pins they look awesome with the rest of them. I can't believe how bright Jack glows he is awesome.

This is an awesome idea!!! Now you need to add this set of glow-in-the-dark pins to the lanyard: Pin 53646: WDW - Friday the 13th at the Haunted Mansion - Box SetPins)
pin53646

This is an awesome idea!!! Now you need to add this set of glow-in-the-dark pins to the lanyard: Pin 53646: WDW - Friday the 13th at the Haunted Mansion - Box SetPins)
pin53646
I hope to have this set some day. I never realized it until now that it is the villains as the busts. Just added it to my wants.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back