• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! Good golly ms. Molly!!!

ZAPPED! Good golly ms. Molly!!!

dawny

Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
348   0   0
I swear, i am the luckiest girl.....just to paint the picture, its been a rough, tiring HOT day and i was weepy (girls) and just very "off"
I went the mail and see a package and i don't recognize the name as somebody I'm waiting on....So la de da , i cut it open and nearly died! Now about 10 days ago i was in negotiations for this pin, which i didn't realize was a jumbo and it fell through and now i cant recall if it was with Molly or if it was, i may not have realized that. Well this is what i got AND DESPERATELY NEEDED today, not just for the pin but for the love and kindness that came in that little brown envelope. This is the reason i continue to stay in pin trading....xo

mv477s.jpg
[/IMG]
2q2iwpf.jpg
[/IMG]
AND FINALLY THE BIG GASP
14j85xt.jpg
[/IMG]

Molly i cant thank you enough...First I LOVE IT and i have a weird love of boxes as well. She will be in the center of my display when created and i will always remember where i got her! XO love you girl.

Oh wow,
<----- blushing her face off. You are most welcome sweetie and clearly my psychic abilities were able to detect just when you would need it most!

Ya better watch out DPF, I think there is a zap bug going around because its getting zaptastic around this joint.

Back