• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! Good things happen in threes!

ZAPPED! Good things happen in threes!

Cjvandever

Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
59   0   0
I went to get the mail today and I see what has become a familiar sight, an LBE. Guys, I buy A LOT of pins. Seriously, it's a sickness. I immediately knew it was a zap because it said "zzzZap!" on the front. I'm smart that way. I checked the return address and saw this-

91071aac-afd6-43fe-bf29-8f9e2e7b00f9_zpsb983f263.jpg

To understand the joke, you need to go read Dawny's post about a zap she received from Bryanag. Anyway, this is freakin' funny and I laughed my very wide a** off. So I open the package and find this beauty-

dfac500c-f600-4b7d-ae2a-394b3be9fc40_zpsd68050a0.jpg

OMG!!!!!!! I was so excited! After futzing around for a while trying to decide where to focus my collection, I just started collecting Mulan and this is a most wanted kind of pin. It is the most beautiful Mulan pin I have seen and I was so, so happy to be holding it in my hands. And no, my crappy cellphone pictures don't do it justice at all. Then I saw the card in the envelope-

1b870482-2eb7-4b64-b0d9-f2a44b7cac9a_zps8a6a4f1b.jpg

That's when I find out that the zap is from Bryanag. The amazing thing about this zap is that this is the third time that Bryana has zapped this same pin in the last week or so. First one to DocFish2u and then one to Dawny and now one to me. It's hard to imagine someone being so generous, but it's true. I swear!

Bryana, thank you so very much for this beautiful pin and for allowing me to join Mulan Legacy club. It will never leave my collection.

Congrats on an amazing zap! I love the way you wrote about that, it made me laugh!

Okay but its time for Bryana to spill the beans...what kind of Huns did she have to torture to find all of these beauties?!

tumblr_mlf375mj281qguwdoo6_500.gif

I'm so glad she zapped this to you! You are one of the most generous people here and that makes me so happy! Congrats to you and a big ole' WAY TO GO to Bryana!

Welcome to the club my friend. I, too, have just started collecting Mulan and this one is a beauty.

It appears that you and Dawny love getting envelopes addressed from Diaper Junction just as much as the contents inside. LOL!

Back