• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Goofy's Mystery Packs Shipped Out...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Goofy's Mystery Packs Shipped Out...

Goofy_Moe

Well-Known DPF Member
Rating - 100%
290   0   0

Goofy’s Trick or Treat PoDM Hunt…

Halloween has forever been my favorite holiday… The best part as a child was getting home and looking what you got in your bag… Sometimes it was ok… (Hard Candy)… But sometimes it was really good… (King Size Hershey Bar)… Either way there was always something that would put a smile on my face…

I want to bring some of that fun and excitement here for everyone young and old…

As everyone knows we are major collectors of PoDM’s and we have often traded for multiple pins at the same time… This has resulted in us having a few extra duplicate cells…

Well to keep in the Halloween spirit I have a bunch of mystery packs made up for everyone to get their own special Goofy Halloween surprise…

So if you would like to buy some trading pins and have the extra added chance of finding one of 5 Hidden PoDM’s… (Kind of like Willie Wonka’s Golden Tickets… Lol)

Well here is the opportunity for you…!!!

There are 100 separately numbered Mystery Packs to choose from (1-100)… Every Mystery Pack contains one pin inside…

Somewhere hidden among the 100 Mystery Packs are 5 Piece of Disney Movie Pins!!!

Included as your Treats are PoDM’s from the following releases…

Snow White

101 Dalmatians

Toy Story

Monsters Inc.

Steamboat Willie

But not all Mystery Packs contain PoDM’s… Some contain the Tricks… These will consist of Rack Pins, Limited Edition and Limited Release Pins, Cast Member Pins and others (I Promise there are no Hidden Mickey’s)

No PM’s Allowed… You must request your Mystery Pack #’s via a post on this thread…!!!

Numbers chosen on a first come first serve basis…

All Mystery Packs are…

$10 with Free Shipping in the USA

or

$11 Shipped outside of the USA…

Only PayPal purchases as a Gift will be accepted on these…

There is no maximum of how many you may purchase…

All purchases must be completed by 10/26 at the latest...
and
all pins are to ship out on 10/27…

Hopefully for a Halloween arrival…

Please Note… A list of the locations of the 5 hidden PoDM’s has already been sent to a DPF Moderator and they will be able to verify that the cell locations were already pre-determined…

attachment.php

Last edited:
For now I am just putting everyones name on a spreadsheet as numbers are requested...

I will send out PM's tomorrow for Payment information... Please reply to PM with Mailing address...

Also in Notes section of PayPal please include your DPF User ID...

I will post a periodic spreadsheet of the reserved numbers... Once you are on the reserved list, then that package is yours... Payment may be made anytime prior to the 26th...

silly question - where do i send the paypal payment? and do we wait to be confirmed in this fun event before we send payment?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back