• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Grab Bag Fundraiser

Status
Not open for further replies.
Grab Bag Fundraiser

Sherry4pins

DPF Charter Member
DPF Charter Member
Rating - 100%
26   0   0
In one and a half months I, along with thousands of other walkers, will spend 2 Days walking 39.3 miles in support of the Avon Breast Cancer Walk. :hsd: Everyone knows someone who has been affected by Breast Cancer. Your contribution will help to support medical research into possible causes of and cures for breast cancer, education and early detection programs, and clinical care and support services for women with breast cancer in communities across the country. :hug:

As a THANK YOU for your support, I am offering up Pin Grab Bags.

For your donation, you will receive pins in the mail. The pins you receive will be totally random and in no way constitute a sale. They are a thank you from me to you for your support.

I will send you 1 pin for every $10 donation you make. In order to make shipping economical, I would like to set a minimum amount of $30. So for a $30 donation, you will receive 3 pins. For a $40 donation, you will receive 4 pins. For a $50 donation, you will receive 5 pins. Etc.

If you donate $100, I will send you 10 pins and a hip lanyard.

Instructions to participate:

1. Go to my fundraising website and enter your donation. Click here: http://info.avonfoundation.org/goto/sharoncovington2012
  2. E-mail me at sharon_covington@sbcglobal.net to let me know you made your donation. Include your snail mail address so I can mail out your grab bag.

It’s that easy. I thank you in advance for helping me reach my goal!! :bigthumb:

Sherry4pins :cool:

Just wanted to let everyone know about the amazing grab bag we received today from Sharon!! Amazing!! So happy to support her in this -- pins were just an added bonus, and very much appreciated!!

attachment.php

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back