• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

GRAIL (Jiminy Paris PTN)STILL NEED 1 ADDRESS, check 2ND ENTRY

Status
Not open for further replies.
GRAIL (Jiminy Paris PTN)STILL NEED 1 ADDRESS, check 2ND ENTRY
Please wait until the game is a go before paying. Thank you for your interest. I have updated the board. 26 spots to make this one a go.

There will be a consolation pin for each slot that does not win the Jiminy pin. Yes you would get three if you didn't win.

Can I have 2 spots please?

I know it's a long shot. This pin isn't a grail of mine, but it is a grail of someone who has my grail for trade...

I am starting to think that this game might actually go! We need at least 17 more spots taken to make it a sure thing! Anyone interested in this one today?

I just finished a game where to ship ONE pin to the UK cost me almost $9. I will not be able to ship international for just $1 per pin as I originally anticipated for obvious reasons. I will have to increase the shipping charge for international to $4 per pin. If you have gotten more than one spot and I can ship them for less than you have paid I will refund the difference. I am sorry for the inconvenience this may have cost anyone and understand if anyone wants out of this game. I will be adjusting page one to reflect the change. Again I apologize. I would normally just eat it but it would cost me more to mail than I would get for the spot. At least if you pay half it won't cost me money for you to participate.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back