• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! GRAIL ZAPPED by docfish2u and Jrdnsmom

ZAPPED! GRAIL ZAPPED by docfish2u and Jrdnsmom

Rocke01

love to pin trade!
DPF Charter Member
Rating - 100%
321   0   0
My roommate brought in the mail today and there were 3 LBE's for us. We knew 2 were coming but there was one from our own grail slayer David! I opened it up confused as we are not doing a trade of any kind and found a note which said that he and Jrdnsmom had collaborated and sent me a zap. I should say... A GRAIL! I was amazed when I opened this package and found this wonderfully beautiful pin...

pin91924
Pin 91924: D23 - Big Little Books - Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs

I LOVE THIS PIN! THANK YOU SOOOOOOOO MUCH!

Just remember one thing. In the words of one of the only villains that scared me as a kid .....

"I'll get you my pretty.... and your little dog too!" .........LOL

When you least expect it.... expect it!

holy cow/ first those two are two of the sneakiest, stinkiest rats i know. ow onto that pin! The pins in those books are incredible. If anyone has never seen one in person you are missing out and the pics dont do them justice AT ALL. I am jealous.

hey if i come to vegas again with hubby maybe we can set up a pre-trade and meet for coffee?

My roommate brought in the mail today and there were 3 LBE's for us. We knew 2 were coming but there was one from our own grail slayer David! I opened it up confused as we are not doing a trade of any kind and found a note which said that he and Jrdnsmom had collaborated and sent me a zap. I should say... A GRAIL! I was amazed when I opened this package and found this wonderfully beautiful pin...

pin91924
Pin 91924: D23 - Big Little Books - Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs

I LOVE THIS PIN! THANK YOU SOOOOOOOO MUCH!

Just remember one thing. In the words of one of the only villains that scared me as a kid .....

"I'll get you my pretty.... and your little dog too!" .........LOL

When you least expect it.... expect it!

Hey did you get your Duffy pin too?

Jrdnsmom I am sorry, yes I did. I just forgot to put in an entry about it. Thank you for the HM Duffy Mad Hatter Zap that we were in the middle of a trade for... VERY sneaky! My health has not been good lately, please forgive me.

Last edited:
dawny, we meet people at Starbucks all the time. In fact, I prefer that to meeting people at their hotel as I do not walk very far without hurting. I would love to meet you and your hubby! I have to bring my roommate as I do not drive anymore though. Consider it a double date...LOL.

Rocke01;492332 Just remember one thing. In the words of one of the only villains that scared me as a kid ..... "I'll get you my pretty.... and your little dog too!" .........LOL When you least expect it.... expect it![/QUOTE said:
I can't tell you how many times I have heard something like this line before, but bring it on, I am always ready!!! :D

I knew you would fall in love with it as soon as you saw it. They are amazing pix and like my little friend Dawny said the pix just don't do them justice!!!

BTW fix your siggy already :rofl:

Back