• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! Grateful for my pin Ohana

ZAPPED! Grateful for my pin Ohana

summerskin

I control the weather
Rating - 100%
141   0   0
I owe the biggest of overdue thanks to the amazing @TheMickeyMouseRules. I am so grateful for your friendship through this experience of pins. I got this amazing surprise package last week with not one, not two, but THREE amazing Stitch pins. I've honestly been having a really rough and busy time recently with work stress and family health issues. Your package has been such a bright spot through this. You are wonderful and thank you so very much for these beautiful pins. <3

b3yJO4P.jpg

What a wonderful zap! And it's amazing how they always show up when most needed. Hope things are going better for you soon.

Back