• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! Great Mail week with a fantastic Zap from Nathan95

ZAPPED! Great Mail week with a fantastic Zap from Nathan95

nWoJeffDW

DPF Charter Member
DPF Charter Member
Rating - 100%
33   0   0
I had a great mail day last week!

Not only did I get the 101 Dalmatians Marquee I purchased and a Beauty and the Beast marquee I traded for (Thanks Linda aka razorclam!), but Nathan sent me the three marquees he had gotten for me (Mulan, Peter Pan and Oz). To my surprise, though in the box (which seemed way to big for 3 pins) was two zaps!

The first was the Lady and the Tramp marquee I still needed, which brings me down to only 7 Marquees left to get! The second zap was the blanket you see in the picture that the pins are resting on made by Nathan's grandmother for my second son due to be born in May. My wife and I just loved the blanket! The generous gifts really brought tears to my eyes.

Thank you Nathan!