• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! Great zap by SwingKitten and David

ZAPPED! Great zap by SwingKitten and David

brookepleins

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
33   0   0
I'm not sure what David's name on the forum is but he sent me a zap for SwingKitten of this pin...my husband and I both love it...thanks SO much!!! It actually looks even better in person! It's what I needed after a long, hard day.

Pin 69769: Disney Store Europe - Romance Series - Cinderella

I can not take any credit for this one. It is all Sallie!!! She is a big sweetheart!!!

But you can call me by any of my nicknames:

Sir David, Grail Slayer Knightof DPF, the great one or docfish2u :rofl: The only one I gave myself is docfish2u.

No, I try not to take my self too seriously!!!

Last edited:
wow wee i love Cindy/nice pin. You can also refer to david as Mr. stinky pants/george michaels/or the mouth

all of which i bestowed upon him and all of which FIT

wow wee i love Cindy/nice pin. You can also refer to david as Mr. stinky pants/george michaels/or the mouth

all of which i bestowed upon him and all of which FIT

Dawny, you do keep me grounded!!! I can live with all but George Michaels, ewww