• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

greetings, former dizpins members!

Ok, I just went thru all my Facebook friends and email list and invited them all to the party. Now I just have to figure out how to get a picture under my name and a logo in my sig and I'll be all moved in. :)

Finally made it... HMSally had to remind me :)

Looks very nice here, should be an easy adjustment.

Hello my dizpins peoples! I am glad I see so many of you here. And I am excited to make new friends. This is a great board!

This is just lovely, and I have to say I just didn't care for Yuku.

Also, I would like to assure everyone that the dizpins board dying upon my arrival to it was distinctly NOT my fault! Only husbands drop dead around me.

That is just too funny!! I broke out laughing and had everyone looking around at me like I'm crazy, twice as funny!!! Thanks for the laugh!

Back