• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Guess my favorite Disney movies! -> Free pin list posted for everyone who played

Guess my favorite Disney movies! -> Free pin list posted for everyone who played
Seeing how I checked and this is allowed I have to take a risk and change a pick if I want a chance for first... I am changing my pick 40. Treasure Planet. My new list is:
22. Lilo and Stitch
38. The fox and the hound
40. Treasure Planet
this guess will either get me first or leave me there so close but so far...

Aw.... That means I probably won't get anything.... :c But I'll just try for the fun of it! :)

22. Lilo & Stitch
38. The Fox and the Hound
30. The Rescuers

Alright, I'm on my phone right now and have choir practice for the next two hours, so I'll probably be closing this game up around 10 pm PDT.

Thank you all for taking the time to play! <3

I couldn't get my list in in time for round two :(

Sorry. D:

I'm giving everyone who participated a free doodle if they want. Not the same as a free pin, but I figure it's something.

And last 10min call for the final round.

EDIT: And final RED LIGHT!

Last edited:
1. Beauty and the Beast (sorapandora)
2. Lion King (sorapandora)
3. Mulan (akaibara, jazzytrumpet, linz_pinz, rocke01, sorapandora, zagales14)
4. Hunchback of Notre Dame (aceastrococopuff, akaibara, allie.pin, disnerd1989, linz_pinz, rocke01, sorapandora)
5. Sleeping Beauty (princessdorothy, rocke01)
6. Robin Hood (JMR)
7. Cinderella (aceastrococopuff, allie.pin, disnerd1989, goren1818, rocke01)
8. Fantasia (aceastrococopuff)
9. Frozen (princessdorothy)
10. Little Mermaid (disnerd1989, princessdorothy)
11. Bambi (aceastrococopuff, akaibara, rocke01)
12. Aladdin (aceastrococopuff)
13. Peter Pan (aceastrococopuff, jazzytrumpet, sorapandora)
14. Jungle Book (aceastrococopuff, lumpylover)
15. Wreck-It-Ralph (disnerd1989)
16. Atlantis: The Lost Empire (elysionsprincess, lumpylover, princessdorothy)
17. Emperor's New Groove (disnerd1989, linz_pinz)
18. Pocahontas (tinawap, zagales14)
19. Hercules (rocke01)
20. Tangled (allie.pin)
21. Snow White and the Seven Dwarves (zagales14)
22. Lilo and Stitch (aceastrococopuff, snowie, jazzytrumpet, tinawayp, linz_pinz, Goren1818, Disnerd1989, akaibara, DisneyDevoted, sorapandora, Rocke01)
23. Aristocats (aceastrococopuff, akaibara)
24. Tarzan (lumpylover, rocke01)
25. Alice in Wonderland (princessdorothy)
26. Rescuers Down Under (mulanrocks, norlando319)
27. Great Mouse Detective (linz_pinz, snowie)
28. One Hundred and One Dalmatians (disnerd1989, jazzytrumpet)
29. Princess and the Frog (JMR)
30. Lady and the Tramp (princessdorothy)
31. Treasure Planet (linz_pinz)
32. Pinocchio (mulanrocks, rocke01)
33. Dumbo (akaibara)
34. Oliver and Company (jazzytrumpet)
35. Sword in the Stone (jazzytrumpet, lumpylover)
36. Meet the Robinsons (sorapandora)
37. Fantasia 2000 (elysionsprincess, rocke01)
38. Fox and the Hound (aceastrococopuff, snowie, jazzytrumpet, Rocke01, sorapandora, Disnerd1989, linz_pinz)
39. The Black Cauldron (akaibara, elysionsprincess, linz_pinz, snowie)
40. The Rescuers (snowie, jazzytrumpet, linz_pinz, DisneyDevoted, sorapandora, Rocke01)
41. Fun and Fancy Free (snow)
42. Bolt (sorapandora)
43. Brother Bear (akaibara)
44. Home on the Range (sorapandora)
45. Chicken Little (sorapandora)

Leader Board

rocke01 - 12 points
sorapandora - 12 points
aceastrococopuff - 10 points
linz_pinz - 9 points
akaibara - 8 points
disnerd1989 - 8 points
jazzytrumpet - 8 points
princessdorothy - 6 points
snowie - 5 points
lumpylover - 4 points
allie.pin - 3 points
elysionsprincess - 3 points
zagales14 - 3 points
disneydevoted - 2 points
goren1818 - 2 points
JMR - 2 points
mulanrocks - 2 points
tinawap - 2 points
norlando319 - 1 point
snow - 1 point

Which means... dun dun dun!
TIE BREAKER ROUND!

This is a special round for rocke01 and sorapandora. Everyone is welcome to guess along, but it won't affect scores.

Question: My all-time favorite Disney song is from a film/attraction that was first released in theatres/opened to the public in what year? It can be from either an animated or live action film, or an attraction at Disneyland. (For simplicity's sake, go by original Disneyland year openings. No Disneyworld, Paris, Tokyo, or HKDL confusion.)

Whoever's year is closest to the right one wins.

EDIT: My one, vague hint is this. It might not be what immediately pops into mind when someone says "favorite song", but if mentioned, I bet most people would be like, "Yeah. That's definitely 'favorite song' material."

Runner up will get their choice of two pins from a special list of traders I have (my DPP trader list is not up-to-date in the slightest). Everyone who has either 8 points or more OR participated in every round gets a choice of 1 pin from the same list. And everyone who played at all can request a free doodle of anything they want.

Once again, now that the list's complete let me know if I missed anything in any round!

Last edited:
I would guess... 1991, something from Beauty and the Beast? I'm just guessing 'cause I'm curious... c:

Oh , I really want to geuss for this ! :D

My guess is 1972, for the original opening year of the Main Street Electrical Parade in Disneyland.

:wavey:

I can't believe I completely missed three rounds!! :facepalm:

I'd like to guess the final date, though - even if it isn't going to affect the scores! This has been a fun game, and thanks for sharing your creativity with us!

My guess - May 28, 1966...

This was such a fun game!! I want guess about the song even though it's just for the other two! Hahah I'm going to guess: 1992- a song from Aladdin?

Last edited:
Is it alright if I guess in the morning? Kind of falling asleep right now. :)

Yeah, I'm keeping it open until both you and rocke01 guess, although you've already guessed now so this entire comment doesn't really matter. Still, it'd be a pretty sad tiebreaker round if I let one person win by default.

Also, doodle samples. These are color and my doodles won't be, but I think they'll work as examples.

tumblr_meun6muOm11r452kqo1_400.jpg
tumblr_meun6muOm11r452kqo6_500.jpg
tumblr_meun6muOm11r452kqo3_250.jpg
tumblr_meun6muOm11r452kqo4_250.jpg

I would like to zap sorapandora the victory! Let me be the first to say CONGRATULATIONS! I very much enjoyed this game, it was sort of like a logic problem and I love them. Thank you!

Super cute doodles! This one's my favorite.

Okay, I guessed 1969 because I saw a couple Haunted Mansion pins on your wish list, so I thought it might be "Grim Grinning Ghosts" which came out in 1969... My second guess would have been "A Pirates Life for Me" which came out in 1967. But I'm probably way off!

Please tell us - What's your favorite song?!

Back