• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Have this pin for trade..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have this pin for trade..

pauly88

DPF Charter Member
DPF Charter Member
Rating - 100%
36   0   0
Hi I found this in my old stock of pins

pin64450

For info on this pin click the link,
http://pinpics.com/cgi-bin/pin.cgi?pin=64450&sid=4458.1309050114.v2

I like Princess and the frog Most stitch and Big thunder mountain railroad or I can look through you're trades as well
Message me maybe we can work out a trade Thank you,

Last edited:
Hi Pauly! I'd love to trade for that pin for a friend. I've got a bunch of LE and AP Stitch in my Trades: would you mind checking out what I have and letting me know if there's a potential trade there?

Thanks!

-Jason

Hello there, please take a Look at my traders and let me know if you see anything of your interest, I can trade maybe 2 for one, or something Like that, of course depending on the pins, but let me know, so we can hopefully work something out. Have a great day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back