• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Hello and please help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello and please help

jojobear

New DPF Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everyone. I am very new to this. My names joanna and im fron the uk. I purchased some pins from a disney store and was wandering how you find the pin numbers for each pin ? If anyone could help it would be much apreciated (sorry i really do not know much) x thanku x

You can go on pinpics.com and search by putting in a description! This should help anyway. :)

Welcome!!!

Welcome to the forum!

I'm from the UK too. To speed up searching for pin numbers for the UK disney store pins search the term disney store europe and you will get the UK disney store pins only and this will narrow down the number of pins in your search result.

Martin :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back