• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

SOLD! Hello? Big Pin sale, I think…

SOLD! Hello? Big Pin sale, I think…

simbanino

Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
195   0   0
Hello everyone. Many of you might not remember me; I used to trade in this forum many years ago a lot(Omg am old). I hope everyone is doing well. I think last time I traded/sold was in 2014, and since then I haven’t really have time for pin trading. I have been meaning to do this for a long time but I always find an excuse so I figured I made a post so that forces to finally do it.

Anyways, I have a pretty decent collection of Disney pins, some pretty high end pins, auctions, dsf and several more, in the next couple of days I will be trying to price them and post them in waves(I’ll have to do some research on pricing and I’ll try to price them as fair as I can for everyone). So I am making this post to remind myself to finally do it and also hopefully gets some attention of people interested in buying them. Not all of them are listed in my pinpics(don’t even know if that site still is up lol) but lots of them are(my pinpics username is mrbedoya) so if you see any pins you want in my traders/collection shoot me a dm asking the price or send me an offer if you like.

Well I think that is all for now, hope everyone is safe and talk soon

Oh I also sort of made an Instagram with some pins I will be selling and will be posting pics there as well, so if you want check them out the insta is : Disney_pins2
I know, extremely original

9/16/2022
Ok; finally, here are some of the pins I have priced. I am open to reasonable offers in some of the pins. I priced them base on how much I think they are worth nowadays and how much I got them for.
Note: the ones I will list will be pins I know for sure are 100% real, even if they made fakes of them, if I list them then it means I got them directly from Disney myself, I will deal with the possible fakes in a future but for now here are the first batch. if you have any questions on these pins or want pics please just let me know, thank you.

- pinMT.php Pin 81630 DisneyStore.com - Santa Stitch with Snow Globe $75
- pinMT.php Pin 32968 Disney Auctions (P.I.N.S.) - Little Mermaid (Kiss the Girl) $110
- pinMT.php Pin 81305 DisneyStore.com - Christmas 2010 Advent Set #3 - Eeyore Only $38
- pinMT.php Pin 131538 The King - Cinderella - Character Connection Puzzle $28
- pinMT.php Pin 132091 Cinderella and Prince Dancing - Chaser - Cinderella - Character Connection Puzzle $80 SOLD
- pinMT.php Pin 131535 Ball Gown - Chaser - Cinderella - Character Connection Puzzle $85
- pinMT.php Pin 1186 DLR - Eeyore - Springtime Valentine Butterfly $30
- pinMT.php Pin 65828 DisneyShopping.com - Jack O'Lantern Series World of Disney Pin Set (Mickey Only) $30 (Hold)
- pinMT.php Pin 131446 Character Connection Mystery - Cinderella - ENTIRE SET $320 SOLD
- pinMT.php Pin 87101 WDI - Thanksgiving 2011 - Stitch $30
- pinMT.php Pin 34886 Disney Auctions (P.I.N.S.) - Stitch & Eeyore $35 SOLD
- pinMT.php Pin 114527 Finding Nemo Character Connection Mystery Puzzle - Bruce $22
- pinMT.php Pin 107009 Disney Store Europe - Tangled 5th Anniversary (Rapunzel) $35 SOLD
- pinMT.php Pin 109073 Fortune Cookie Mystery - Rapunzel - Go live your dreams $40 SOLD
- pinMT.php Pin 90904 Disney Princess Crest - Mystery Collection - Rapunzel Only $10
- pinMT.php Pin 107295 DSSH - Into The Woods Series - Rapunzel & Pascal $38 SOLD
- pinMT.php Pin 84400 DSF - Pin Trader Delight PTD - Eeyore GWP $150 SOLD
- pinMT.php Pin 107434 DSSH - Pin Trader's Delight - Eeyore - GWP $65 SOLD
- pinMT.php Pin 125850 DSSH - Pin Trader's Delight - Chip and Dale $45
- pinMT.php Pin 102529 Disney Store UK - Sleeping Beauty Stained Glass Window - Dragon Battle $22
- pinMT.php Pin 90560 WDW - Mickey's Circus - Performers Poster Boxed Set - Pluto Only $25
- pinMT.php Pin 84010 HKDL - Motorbike Mystery Collection - Eeyore only $30
- pinMT.php Pin 80081 Mosaic - Collectors Set - Mickey Pin Only $10
- pinMT.php Pin 78747 Imagineeringland Open House Sorcerer Mickey 2010 - Gift $50
- pinMT.php Pin 76979 WDW - Mickey - Trade City USA - Disney Pin Celebration $30
- pinMT.php Pin 68542 WDW - The Museum of Pin-tiquities - Disney Pin Celebration 2009 - Box Set - Archaeologist's Journal $64
- pinMT.php Pin 68691 WDW - The Museum of Pin-tiquities - Disney Pin Celebration 2009 - Box Set - Archaeologist's Journal - Stitch Only $35
- pinMT.php Pin 76973 WDW - Tinker Bell - Trade City USA - Disney Pin Celebration $35
- pinMT.php Pin 94278 DLP - Princess Symbol Locket - Rapunzel $30
- pinMT.php Pin 133994 DSSH - Character Blocks - Tangled $75
- pinMT.php Pin 130058 DSSH - Character Block – Mulan $45
- pinMT.php Pin 125490 Aladdin 25th Anniversary Collection - Genie Mystery Set - Dancing Hand Genie Chaser $40
- pinMT.php Pin 125492 Aladdin 25th Anniversary Collection - Genie Mystery Set - Cheerleader Genie Chaser $40
- pinMT.php Pin 125483 Aladdin 25th Anniversary Collection - Genie Mystery Set - The End Moon Genie Chaser $40
- pinMT.php Pin 125495 Aladdin 25th Anniversary Collection - Genie Mystery Set - Made Ya Look Genie Super Chaser $65

thanks, I will be posting more this weekend.

BTW, if anyone know a better way to list the pins with the pic next to it please let me know and thank you.

Last edited:
Thank you to everyone who message me, I have responded to everyone(I think) and I will start going through books and list some pins with prices this coming week, am just trying to be organize and trying find a middle ground to price the pins base on how much I got them for and how much they selling(you all crazy people, can’t believe you let the profile series and designer princess pins go that high, that is like rent )

Hello everyone I have sent out all the pins that were purchased this week, if anyone needs tracking please dm. As for the pricing on lots of my pins it is taking a bit since apparently a few of the wdi were scrapped so I have to make sure the ones I got before quitting aren’t fake. This is another reason why I can’t afford to trade anymore because I don’t have the time to keep track of the fakes sadly.
Anyways, thankfully many of my pins I got directly from Disney so if any pin you are interested in has been scrapped and you want pics of it I have no problem sending you some;nevertheless, if you aren’t happy with your pin I don’t mind taking it back ❤️

I will try my best to price the ones that haven’t been scrapped and the ones I got directly from Disney myself to make sure everyone is getting legit stuff. Once again thank you so much for everyone that has message me and been patient with me, I literally haven’t traded in 4-5 years and out of nowhere decide sell the rest of my pins lol

Hello everyone I have sent out all the pins that were purchased this week, if anyone needs tracking please dm. As for the pricing on lots of my pins it is taking a bit since apparently a few of the wdi were scrapped so I have to make sure the ones I got before quitting aren’t fake. This is another reason why I can’t afford to trade anymore because I don’t have the time to keep track of the fakes sadly.
Anyways, thankfully many of my pins I got directly from Disney so if any pin you are interested in has been scrapped and you want pics of it I have no problem sending you some;nevertheless, if you aren’t happy with your pin I don’t mind taking it back ❤️

I will try my best to price the ones that haven’t been scrapped and the ones I got directly from Disney myself to make sure everyone is getting legit stuff. Once again thank you so much for everyone that has message me and been patient with me, I literally haven’t traded in 4-5 years and out of nowhere decide sell the rest of my pins lol
Pins arrived safely this weekend. Thank you so much!

Back