• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Hello hello!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello hello!

pugsNhugs

New DPF Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm a lurker turned member! I'm a pin collector that is starting to dabble into trading! I'm slowing getting my lists together on pin pics-it's quite the challenge!

My name is Melissa and my husband and I are Disney geeks. We have WDW AP's and go a few times a week. I love anything Disney Princess (Mainly Ariel and Rapunzel) and Robin Hood. Everyone here seems super nice and I look forward to making friends and being able to trade some pins! :hsd:

Welcome to the forum, Melissa! You came to the right place. My name is Sara, btw. :)

P.S. Just wondering because of your screen name - Do you have a pet pug? I had one, and he was the love of my life. Best dogs ever!

Welcome to the forum, Melissa! You came to the right place. My name is Sara, btw. :)

P.S. Just wondering because of your screen name - Do you have a pet pug? I had one, and he was the love of my life. Best dogs ever!

Thank you for the welcome, Sara! And yes-I have a 9 year old pug named Lily! They are the best dogs ever!

Hello traders! I am new to the forum, but far from new to pin trading. I have been buying, selling and trading since 2000 and was an active member on Dizpins until Joette and crew sadly retired the site. I have traded and sold pins to many, many trader over the years. I have been out of work since being laid off in January and will be selling off many pins in the upcoming days to help make ends meet. Watch for vintage pins and pin sets from the years 2000-2004 including open/rack pins, limited editions, cast exclusives, and hard to find pins. Thanks to Judy (tiggermickey, the queen of wrap) for telling me about the DisneyPinForum. I look forward to meeting old friends and making lots of new friends. Happy trading from your Pin Pal...Disneyboysmousehouse (Bruce)

Hello welcome 2 the forum! If you have any ????s feel free 2 ask me anytime! :) I am also a little mermid collector... Your have good taste ;) oh and my name is (or at least what I go by) is Jc

Aloha Melissa and Welcome! :wavey:

We're glad you decided to stop lurking and start posting. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask them; I'm sure that someone (or several someones) will be more than happy to answer them for you. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back