• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

SOLD! Heroes Vs. Villains Co-op

Status
Not open for further replies.
Definitely interested in:
ITEM 2
Action Figure Series Talespin LE 1000 29.99

ITEM 6
Comic Book Cover Series Star Wars Bounty Hunter LE 750 29.99

ITEM 11
Comic Book Cover Series Star Wars LE 750 29.99

ITEM 18
Multiplane Series The Rescuers LE 1000 21.99

ITEM 24
Recruitment Poster Series Star Wars First Order LE 2000 19.99

ITEM 31
Recruitment Poster Series Star Wars Join the Resistance LE2000 19.99

ITEM 33
Recruitment Poster Series Star Wars Storm Trooper LE 2000 19.99

Hey there! Thank you for offering and hosting this co-op!

If possible, I am interested in:
ITEM 43 - Pivotal Moments - Lion King
ITEM 53 - Villains Lairs - Scar

I am in the UK and understand the additional shipping cost :)

Hi, I am interested in these

04 - Comic Book Cover Series Avengers
06 - Comic Book Cover Series Star Wars Bounty Hunters
09 - Comic Book Cover Series Infinity Gauntlet
11 - Comic Book Cover Series Star Wars
12 - 2020 Guest Inspired Pin

Also, if you do another coop, I would like these pins

Item 50 - Mulan
Item 52 - Mulan

Thank you.

Can you please put me on the list for as many boxes as possible for item 46?

Also, can I be on the list for a full set of 49 and 53

Gaston for #51 co-op.

Also 25, 27, 40, and 42.

Thanks so much for doing this!!

Everything should be updated to here. I am hoping to be able to sell the extras for at least $60 and count the two mystery boxes as part of the total if I can get the epic package. It would be bring the total down to $100 divided by all the pins awarded. Hopefully we can get at least 30 or so including at least split co-ops which would bring it down to like $3 a pin but hopefully even less.

EPIC package has been confirmed.
I will be updating the RSP sometime this week or next and posting it here for transparency. :)

Xmm5ud8.png

Congrats on getting in! I got in as well (Legendary package), and I think I will be safe in my RSP for most of what I want. Therefore, to give others a shot, can you please remove me from Item 1 (Rescue Ranger action figure), Item 19 (Multiplane Wreck-It-Ralph), Item 39 (How to be a Hero/Villain Sword in the Stone), Item 46 (Epic Showdown mystery boxes), Item 47 (Heads or Tails mystery box), and the full set from Item 50 (house sigils)?

I would still like to be in the House Sigils co-op in case I strike out with that on my RSP, and the Sidekicks mystery boxes since I will be looking to complete the set so will need loads of boxes.

Thanks so much again for putting this together!

I ended up deciding to bite the bullet and get a package. It’s only Legendary but if I don’t get anything, I’ll be ok. Anyway, please take me off all of the lists to give others a chance. Thanks!

I got a ticket for myself, but my friend is looking for the cruella from the house Sigils box (#50) and I’d like to claim it for her as it is still available in the coop and I intend to keep the whole set if I get it.

I would also take the hades and Hercules busts from set 51 if you’re trying to fill that coop, but if anyone else wants those two please give that person dibs over me.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back