• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

SOLD! Heroes Vs. Villains Co-op

Status
Not open for further replies.
SOLD! Heroes Vs. Villains Co-op
Hi can you please put me down for #39 sword in the stone just in case someone backs out! Thank you!

All of the LE pins and such included in the package have been claimed. It got the co-op fee down to $90 divided by all items awarded. I am going to split it by item i.e. a pin set going to an individual counts as one item but a co-op split will have each pin count as item to make life easier for me. I am hoping to get it down to $2 a pin or below. I am including my own pins in the co-op fees as well to keep it fair.

Can you put me down for:

ITEM 16
Multiplane Series Hercules LE 1000 21.99

ITEM 42
Pivotal Scene Series The Little Mermaid LE 1000 21.99

ITEM 47
Mystery Pin Sets Heads or Tails LE 3600(Boxes I think) 19.99

ITEM 48
Mystery Pin Sets Sidekicks LE 3600(Boxes I think) 19.99

ITEM 51
Boxed Set Hall of Sculpted Busts LE 300 275.00 (27.50 a pin)
Hercules

ITEM 52
Boxed Set Face to Face LE 500 115.00 (28.75 a pin)
Hercules

thank you so much for setting this up.

Hi can you please put me down for #39 sword in the stone just in case someone backs out! Thank you!
I was only getting the pin as a trader, so I am going to 'back out' so a collector can gain the set. That will bump you up one spot at least @DrewStitch

All of the LE pins and such included in the package have been claimed. It got the co-op fee down to $90 divided by all items awarded. I am going to split it by item i.e. a pin set going to an individual counts as one item but a co-op split will have each pin count as item to make life easier for me. I am hoping to get it down to $2 a pin or below. I am including my own pins in the co-op fees as well to keep it fair.
You are the very best for doing this! Just always bringing the Disney Magic to this forum

I am interested in:
ITEM 5
Comic Book Cover Series Big Hero 6 LE 750 29.99

ITEM 36
How to be a Hero Series or a Villain Series The Great Mouse Detective LE 750 49.99

ITEM 37
How to be a Hero Series or a Villain Series Meet the Robinsons LE 750 49.99

ITEM 38
How to be a Hero Series or a Villain Series Peter Pan LE 750 49.99

ITEM 39
How to be a Hero Series or a Villain Series Sword in the Stone LE 750 49.99

ITEM 48
Mystery Pin Sets Sidekicks LE 3600(Boxes I think) 19.99 (2X)

ITEM 51
Boxed Set Hall of Sculpted Busts LE 300 275.00 (27.50 a pin)
Hades:
Hercules:

Last edited:
I'm sorry but can I remove myself from these three items:

ITEM 36
How to be a Hero Series or a Villain Series The Great Mouse Detective LE 750 49.99

ITEM 37
How to be a Hero Series or a Villain Series Meet the Robinsons LE 750 49.99

ITEM 38
How to be a Hero Series or a Villain Series Peter Pan LE 750 49.99

Thank you.

I had a health emergency over the weekend and am currently recovering. I will take care of everything later this week.(Most likely on Friday) I will update requests and post the RSP I will be submitting.
I am okay but need a lot of rest and will be away until later in the week.

I had a health emergency over the weekend and am currently recovering. I will take care of everything later this week.(Most likely on Friday) I will update requests and post the RSP I will be submitting.
I am okay but need a lot of rest and will be away until later in the week.
Oh no! So sorry to hear of your weekend, but glad to hear you are okay. Get the rest you need!

Everything should be updated to here. I am closing this to any new requests as I am submitting the RSP this evening. I will post it here as soon as I have it finished.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back