• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Hi From a (new) old trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi From a (new) old trader

Chernadog

New DPF Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi, my name is Chris. I haven't actively traded for about two years- for those of you thinking about going into business for yourself, realize that while very rewarding, the first couple years will consume ALL the time you have. Anyhow, I now have a little breathing room and am looking to get back into the relentless persuit of Mickey.
I know this is old news but- no Dizpins?!?!? Wow, what a shock. But I found DPF through a link on Dizpins so all is not lost. I recognize many names here. Is this the new place to go for pin trading/news etc..? Are there other good pin sites? With Dizpins and PP, I never had a need to look elsewhere.
I decided to keep my Mickey pins and trade Donald so I have a couple thousand Donald pins to trade and/or sell. Are the trade and sale boards here on DPF pretty active?
Well, I have about two years of Mickey pins to catch up on so Ill see you all around. Also, keep an eye out for trade requests from Chernabog-especially if you collect Donald!!

Hi and welcome!! yes Dizpins is gone but alot of the people there are here, some have the same name and some names have changed a bit! There are a few others but I liked this one the best so I stay here, I dont have alot of time to read threads on multiple sites lol. If you put your pinpic ID in your profile it will show up under your avatar and it is easy to make trades that way too!

Hola and welcome! Browse around a bit, and you will see that forum activity is quite abundant! :) (especially the sales forum, which you inquired about). If you have any questions, do not hesitate to ask!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back