• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

hi ,i'm new .

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi ,i'm new .

teddy_ruxpin

DPF Nut
Rating - 99.6%
284   1   0
hi,my name is sabrina and i just decided to join here today.it seems really nice .i'm quite new to disney pin collecting and trading and i don't have that many at the moment.i collect any disney pins really.in fact i actually like any disney things not just pins.i hope to find some friendly people to trade with and i look forward to being a member on here.thanks.how can i put photos of my pins on here to show everyone my trade pins and things? please help if you can,thank you.

Hi Sabrina!!!
I'm glad you could finaly make it to the site, good luck with getting some new trading parters on here :) although dont worry i will always trade with you :) i hope you enjoy the site.

To add your pin pics ID go to setting at the top right of the page. The when that pops up go nearly down to the bottom and on the left hand side click on edit profile and down at the bottom of that page u can add you pin pics ID :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back