• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Hi there!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi there!

Cleo

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I am just joining this forum today after buying my very first pins this past Tuesday..and getting a few more after that. Ha.

My partner and I are going to WDW this December. We went on a trip last December, too, and it was just the nicest thing ever. I decided I wanted something a bit more to do while I was there, so I checked out some pins and am going to try pin trading. I'm pretty introverted, so we'll see how many cast members I actually interact with!

I'm not sure what else to say here, so I'll stop for now. :)

I'm pretty introverted....

Don't worry. I am on the shy side. i surprised myself that not only did I go up to the cast members and asked if they wanted to trade but I actually had conversations with many of them. I think once you do it a few times, the excitement overcomes you and then it is easy!

Greetings from my castle,

Welcome to Disney Pin Forums! We were born to love & trade pins. The best of luck with your collection and the memories you will create will fellow pin traders.

xoxo, Prince Eric

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back