• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! Hollie no way

ZAPPED! Hollie no way

docfish2u

Sir David, Grail Slayer Knight
Rating - 100%
735   0   0
So Hollie pm's me several days ago and tells me she has a little something she is sending me. She wanted me to know since I didn't get the last package she sent. Well I got this one. Of course I don't think Hollie can send out a package without some of her amazing art and this package had a beautiful Mulan picture she drew for me.

But... she also sent me an amazing pin. But what I don't think she knew is that it was my most wanted of my most wanted siggy. So what pin did she send me?

pin96853

And it is even still on the original card. I didn't even know there was a card. It is so awesome!!! It is going to be the first pin on my new Khan pin board that Vixy made me.

Thank you Karl and Hollie for this amazing pin. I have the biggest smile on my face right now!!!

Last edited:
Wow, that is so cool! I don't know what I'd do if I got my most wanted pin. Pee my pants out of sheer joy, well hopefully not, but considering what I'm going through right now, cry until the snot was out of control and blocking my ability to breath. Congratulations! What a very cool friend.

Congratulations David! I am always glad to see someone knock a pin off your siggy! As always, well deserved! (WTG HOLLIE!)

Oh wow!! Way to go Carl and Hollie- so amazing of them to help you get a most treasured grail!! Congratulations on the well deserved zap, David! :hug: :hsd:

Back