• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

GRAIL Holy Grail Hunt 2023 - What's yours?

Status
Not open for further replies.
GRAIL Holy Grail Hunt 2023 - What's yours?

Jabberwocky

Cheshirefied
DPF Charter Member
Rating - 100%
102   0   0
New year, new hunt... for the same grails I've been looking for for years. lol

Okay, for 2023, these are (still) my top wants:

Wonderland -

Pin# 14631 Walt with Characters (old round pin of Walt surrounded by Disney characters)

23348.jpg
Pin# 125020 DS - September 2017 Park Pack - Flower Frame - Version 3 - Queen of Hearts
(STILL SEARCHING FOR AN AUTHENTIC ONE - OBTAINED DIRECTLY FROM DISNEY - currently have three fakes and counting...)

And always on the hunt for Wonderland AP's, PP's, and prototypes!

Marvel -

19174.jpg
Pin# 114602 DSSH - Captain America Civil War - Team Cap Poster
(THIS IS MY MOST WANTED MARVEL PIN)

Pin# 96519 DSF - Iron Man 3 - Stark Industries (Surprise Release)

And my most wanted other set I'm working on

Cast Member What's My Name:

GASTON + PHILLIP (Sleeping Beauty) + LOKI + CAPTAIN AMERICA + THOR:

30053.jpg

12818.jpg

12814.jpg

12815.jpg

What are your most wanted that you hope to find this year?

Last edited:
I’m happy I obtained a few from last year’s list and hopeful for this year to knock out a few more.

0149cdec11023d12cacda60608a4ca45.jpg

I had that Piece of Alderaan History years ago. I think I got rid of it last year.
But I might have that Rogue One square.

Anyhow, most of my grails are in my signature. I did acquire the Mulan 10th Anniversary one though.

Folks - for those using screenshots of your PinPics grails page - I literally can't read any of them, just FYI - they're all fuzzy.

Suggest picking a few top choices and posting individual pics as I'm probably not the only one with that issue if you want to be sure people know what you're looking for. :)

Also - can we unsticky the 2022 thread and sticky this one instead?

My main holy grails are still the three pins I need for Robin Hood completist:

pin29278th200

Pin 29278 - Prince John and Sir Hiss from Lights, Camera, Pins! #28 (XL Frame Set)

pin91455th200

Pin 91455 - Vintage Gold Tone Prince John from Robin Hood

pin91456th200

Pin 91456 - Vintage Gold Tone Little John from Robin Hood

To round out my list, I'll throw on the Judy game prize jumbo from HKDL, which is the hardest/most expensive Zoo I have left to find; the Panda Mei cutie from D23, the last panda pin I'm really ISO; and the Jake profile, which has been surprisingly harder to find for trade than I was expecting considering he's probably the least collected of all the mice they used for the profiles.

jude.png
s-l500.png
s-l500.jpg

And preemptively throwing on every pin that will be released at the end of this year for Robin Hood's 50th anniversary.

Folks - for those using screenshots of your PinPics grails page - I literally can't read any of them, just FYI - they're all fuzzy.

Suggest picking a few top choices and posting individual pics as I'm probably not the only one with that issue if you want to be sure people know what you're looking for. :)

Also - can we unsticky the 2022 thread and sticky this one instead?
I have no issue looking at the photos or reading the text but perhaps reposting additional images may be good for some DPFers

Looked throuch all your grail but no matches yet. I will keep looking at this thread in hope to help someone out.

I have too many grails but these are the top of my list. Almost the same as last year.

But i have added an ultimate holy grail to the list. I know it exist because of this photo but I don't know if it were ever released or if its an AP or PP or what ever. I just know I really really need it. I have the bigger plain one so looking for the smaller one with glitter. If anyone ever see one, PLEASE let me know. That is my highest want ever!!! Don't have a pinpics number for the glitter version, don't know if its on there, I have not been able to find it.

tjtcHLO.jpg
e1iojgY.jpg

The rest:
Minnie (really any on the Minnie dressed as villains is on the top of my wants list but these are the ones I want the most):
thumb130_202109247920.jpg
thumb130_202109248629.jpg
pin32760th200

Pin 49347 JDS - Minnie Mouse - Queen of Hearts - Costume Pumpkin - Happy Trick Party - Halloween 2006
Pin 47999 Minnie Mouse - Halloween Maleficent
Pin 32760 JDS - Minnie Mouse - Dressed as Evil Queen - Halloween

Chip and Dale:
thumb130_201508054747.jpg
thumb130_201508059773.jpg
thumb130_201508052029.jpg
pin73491th200

Pin 89875 DSF - Chip 'n Dale As Characters - Mouseketeers
Pin 89876 DSF - Chip 'n Dale As Characters - Tweedle Dee & Tweedle Dum
Pin 89874 DSF - Chip 'n Dale As Characters - Lost Boys Raccoon Twins
Pin 73491 DisneyStore.com - Seven Dwarfs Costumed Chip an' Dale Pin

And then this is just so amazing! its just so me!

thumb130_202203046308.jpg

Pin 112725 ACME Artist Series - Date Night

Last edited:
My 2023 grail pin are the ones lost/misplaced in the house :mad: Whenever I received pin mail or pins from a trade event I don't do a good job of organizing them into collection and traders. I've got multiple bags of unorganized pins that are spread out across the house. It is this year's resolution for me to organize/clean up my pins, even if its just one night a week. I am hoping this will help me find the grails I have obtained over the years.

Thank you to my best pin pal/good friend I was able to obtain the Enchanted marquee I have been trying for the last 12 years to obtain to be able to say I am a marquee completest. This will be my biggest pin project yet is to organize the marquess of when they were released.

My 2023 grail pin are the ones lost/misplaced in the house :mad: Whenever I received pin mail or pins from a trade event I don't do a good job of organizing them into collection and traders. I've got multiple bags of unorganized pins that are spread out across the house. It is this year's resolution for me to organize/clean up my pins, even if its just one night a week. I am hoping this will help me find the grails I have obtained over the years.

Thank you to my best pin pal/good friend I was able to obtain the Enchanted marquee I have been trying for the last 12 years to obtain to be able to say I am a marquee completest. This will be my biggest pin project yet is to organize the marquess of when they were released.
Is it strange to say that I'm a little jealous of your project? It sounds so fun to rediscover and organize so many exciting pins!

Okay. It is TIME for me to chime in on my VHTF's - (aka: Grails)

PP85901 DisneyStore.com - 110th Legacy Collection - Alice in Wonderland Walt Disney Portrait​

PP61154 DisneyShopping.com - Women Through History Pin Set (Minnie Mouse as Florence Nightingale)​

PP55200 DisneyShopping.com - Mary Poppins (Jumbo)​

PP52301 DSF - Mary Poppins - Seated With Penguins​

PP47190 DLR - Disney Artist Collection 2006 - Stacia Martin - Mary Poppins Umbrella & Bag​

PP30651 Disney Auctions - Hep Cat (Cheshire Cat)​

PP122073 DLP - Eleonore Bridge Alice in Wonderland Collection - Roses​

PP61083 HKDL - Disney Carousel - Mystery Tin Collection - 10 Pin Set - Minnie Only​

PP44720 WDW - Spectacle of Lights Peace On Earth Framed Set (Minnie as Angel)​

PP38527 Disney Auctions - Cheshire Cat & Alice (Movement)​

PP30610 Swarovski Crystal Cheshire Cat​

PP10725 DS - Mary Poppins Commemorative Tin Set (Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious)​

PP34443 DLR - Mickey Mouse - A Very Merry Unbirthday To You! - Cast Lanyard Series 3​

PP34567 DLR - Pluto - A Very Merry Unbirthday To You! - Cast Lanyard Series 3​

Okay. It is TIME for me to chime in on my VHTF's - (aka: Grails)

PP85901 DisneyStore.com - 110th Legacy Collection - Alice in Wonderland Walt Disney Portrait​

PP61154 DisneyShopping.com - Women Through History Pin Set (Minnie Mouse as Florence Nightingale)​

PP55200 DisneyShopping.com - Mary Poppins (Jumbo)​

PP52301 DSF - Mary Poppins - Seated With Penguins​

PP47190 DLR - Disney Artist Collection 2006 - Stacia Martin - Mary Poppins Umbrella & Bag​

PP30651 Disney Auctions - Hep Cat (Cheshire Cat)​

PP122073 DLP - Eleonore Bridge Alice in Wonderland Collection - Roses​

PP61083 HKDL - Disney Carousel - Mystery Tin Collection - 10 Pin Set - Minnie Only​

PP44720 WDW - Spectacle of Lights Peace On Earth Framed Set (Minnie as Angel)​

PP38527 Disney Auctions - Cheshire Cat & Alice (Movement)​

PP30610 Swarovski Crystal Cheshire Cat​

PP10725 DS - Mary Poppins Commemorative Tin Set (Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious)​

PP34443 DLR - Mickey Mouse - A Very Merry Unbirthday To You! - Cast Lanyard Series 3​

PP34567 DLR - Pluto - A Very Merry Unbirthday To You! - Cast Lanyard Series 3​

?!?!

Sent from my Pixel 6 using Tapatalk

Reactions: Ajk
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back