• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly โ€” This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

GRAIL Holy Grail Hunt 2024 - What's yours? ๐Ÿ”

GRAIL Holy Grail Hunt 2024 - What's yours? ๐Ÿ”
This one will always be my number 1 Holy Grail:

These 2 are also in the Holy Grail category:

And just a few of the super-hard-Iโ€™ll-never-own pins:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
\
I saw someone on FB selling that Elisabete Gomes for like $2800, eek!

I *might* have that second one. I have to go check. I bought some pins from someone who needed money and got a bunch of ACME LE100 pins out of it, one of which I think is that one!

I sense a theme

Indiana Jones acquired! I was so close to getting Alice earlier this week, but was out bid at the last second. It'll come up again.

My Grails so far

These are fairly easy grails! I wish I had one of them for you. Best of luck tracking them all down!

I would absolutely love to trade for Figaro, but unfortunately I know I donโ€™t have any traders of that value. If youโ€™d be willing to trade him for multiple pins, or work out a partial trade/partial sale situation, just let me know!