• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

GRAIL Holy Grail Hunt 2024 - What's yours? 🔍

GRAIL Holy Grail Hunt 2024 - What's yours? 🔍
My grails are pretty much any of the Merida pins over $100 lol

lqwZM84.jpg
aGJQgEh.png
xPkUUyH.png
ZqDQAMe.png
qzkJQSD.png

Only a few among many!

One I've never seen yet was a cast member exclusive pin of Queen Elinor's pendant, with the three bears (Pin&Pop ID 3523). I'm assuming it exists somewhere, Pin&Pop has deemed it so.

miKOavK.png

Sigh. One day... <3

Yes that last one exists. A DPF member from way back when actually got it and is the one who added the listing.

My grails are pretty much any of the Merida pins over $100 lol

lqwZM84.jpg
aGJQgEh.png
xPkUUyH.png
ZqDQAMe.png
qzkJQSD.png

Only a few among many!

One I've never seen yet was a cast member exclusive pin of Queen Elinor's pendant, with the three bears (Pin&Pop ID 3523). I'm assuming it exists somewhere, Pin&Pop has deemed it so.

miKOavK.png

Sigh. One day... <3
Daughter collects and are on her grail list too. Everyone wants an arm and a leg for them, so we started her another collection of Vanellope!

My grails this year are any pins with Chandu on it or Catnap series pins (Catnap's always up there) Of course, there's also grails that are really hard to acquire because they're at a difficult price range. Take the Rajah Adorbs for example, I don't want to trade down as he's one of the least expensive adorbs but people seem to scoff at non-WDI offers. So I can't trade up and I can't trade down. So scoring him would be an absolute win!

Back