• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Holy magic hair that glows!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
It sounds corny, but it really makes me smile to see somebody get a pin they're really excited abut. Congratulations!

Not corny at all! :D Really sweet and genuine! I love that there is a community of people who have had Disney impact there lives as much as it has mine.

I love that feeling! I have had a few of them myself <3 the feeling, not the pin you bought! lol Tangled.....ooh. tread lightly my dear, or marry an independently wealthy guy!

If I were to ever go on a dating website I would put: Any suitors would need to shower me in disney pins instead of flowers, look like a cross between Gaston and Flynn Rider with the deep emotional levels of the Beast and the bravery of Price Eric...

I may be single forever....

So I sent this seller a question regarding when the item would be shipped. A simple just wondering questions, and the seller was really sassy! Now I will be on pins and needles until this pin comes!!

Nice. but "pin crazy" = "panky".....hmm how about "pinky" instead? Everyone needs to be a Pinky now and then, LOL!
view;_ylt=A0S0uPEwySJR2hcArdbtFAx.;_ylu=X3oDMTBlMTQ4cGxyBHNlYwNzcgRzbGsDaW1n

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back