• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

DLR How's the pin trading going at DLR?

Status
Not open for further replies.
DLR How's the pin trading going at DLR?

dis22

DPF Charter Member
DPF Charter Member
Rating - 100%
177   0   0
Hello- I'm curious how the pin trading is going at DLR? Is there a new place where traders gather, now that LGM store isn't available? I may be going to the park in a few weeks. Where should I go? Thanks- Jason

I've heard rumours that there are tables outside of Fly n' Buy but I am not sure if thats true... I could let you know in less than a month when I go though.

there are some tables in front of the Mexican restaurant (El Zocalo?) where some traders have been sitting. I was told that they got permission. I'm also told that someone has okayed trading at some tables in front of Innoventions. I plan to try taking some books in soon and see if anything happens.

I like that some folks post on FB that they are heading over and/or trading there. It's always easier when there is a group.

Jason, let us know when you plan to be there.

I went a couple weeks ago and there was a few people on the bench in front of Westward Ho. That was the only place I saw traders and I checked by the Fly n Buy

I tried bringing my pin book in yesterday they told me I need to put it back in my car...I can not believe they turned me away...

I tried bringing my pin book in yesterday they told me I need to put it back in my car...I can not believe they turned me away...

I can't believe that! I brought my little pin bag in Sat-Wed this week and had no problem. I looked while I was there based on what folks had been writing on here and didn't see anyone at any tables.

Made me sad.

I think it was a misinformed CM,because City hall said that should not have happened.Although they could not tell me where I could trade...It was like a ghost town did not see any trading going on.Good luck trading at .DLR

so so sad. its turning into WDW:cry: why dont all you regulars decided to trade at a spot in the middle area outside the actual parks, like if there are picnic tables or in DTD oor something and start a new place!

I think the Friday of the pin traders night, we should all meet up beforehand In a predetermined spot and trade in the park and show these people we mean business! Have a big old Fashioned pin-in! =)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back