• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! I am no longer a Zap virgin! :)

ZAPPED! I am no longer a Zap virgin! :)

si1328

You figure it out!
Rating - 100%
132   0   0
:shock:I just recieved a zap from Paul1823! This has been a very hard 2 weeks for me, my mom has been in and out of the hospital due to surgery complications, I have had to go to all of her clients and help them ( she does elder care and house keeping) and keep a smile on my face and tell them that she will be fine when I don't even know if she is going to be ok. I am also making 2 cakes this week, one already done and dog and house sitting for some friends for a week and running that CRAZY co-op! BUT THIS MADE MY DAY! I got some really nice pins in the mail today but when I opened the one from Paul and Candise I almost cried. :cry: :) These pins I have wanted for a while, the Ariel teacup pin I had a chance to trade, but the guy looked threw my book and snuffed his nose at ALL of my traders! :mad: I really wanted this pin and told him I would over trade to get it, but still he just walked away! So Paul & Candise, THANK YOU so much! :hug:

Back