• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! I am screaming inside right now!!!!

Funny story about this wonderful banner. Not only did I get this one, but the wonderful Meghan (MegglesM) also was kind enough to get me one so now we are the lucky owners of 2 of these fantastic banners.

I had been searching for this for years and now thanks to 2 wonderful family members here we have 2. One is displayed downstairs in our bedroom and after the holidays the other will be upstairs in our living room.

Thank you to both of you for thinking of us!!!

Well...the mystery has been solved. About 15-20 days ago...a squeal was heard in southern Colorado. No one knew what it was. The police were baffled and the military were searching high an low to figure out what that loud noise was. It was oringinally identified as coming from the far northeast... And thought to possibly come from aliens or zombies. After investigating further....the sound appears to indeed be one of glee...so zombies were ruled out. Today...the mystery was solved as we realized. ..it was David and Amy celebrating their new present! Congratulations on a great addition to your collection!

Back