• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! I am sorry Rachel (mickeymousje)

ZAPPED! I am sorry Rachel (mickeymousje)

docfish2u

Sir David, Grail Slayer Knight
Rating - 100%
735   0   0
First off let me thank Rachel for selling me a great Mulan podm at a really good price!!! It is one of my favorite scenes!!! I should have known however to check the package closely. I didn't and almost threw away the zap inside of it that I didn't see when I took my podm out. Here is what Rachel was kind enough to send Amy:

pin98778

This pin is awesome and I can not believe I didn't see it in the package. Thank you so much Rachel!!!

So now you have resorted to ignoring your zaps in order to ensure Alex loses? ...and such a great pin too! Great Job Rachel!

So now you have resorted to ignoring your zaps in order to ensure Alex loses? ...and such a great pin too! Great Job Rachel!

My thoughts exactly!! But even then, he can't ensure that... He's practically doomed!!

On another note, way to go, Rachel! Now announce your loyalty to my team for all to see, hehe!!

Congratulations to you, David and Amy! :) Very sweet of Rachel!

Hey, I know for a fact you need to fix your siggy. :lol:

So happy you still found it :lol: Glad Amy liked it :D

:lol: I have something on my way for you too, so just wait and see! ;)

As long as it doesn't have a note saying team Alex in it I am sure I will love it!!! :rofl:

Back