• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

I blinked and missed it

Status
Not open for further replies.
I blinked and missed it

alizesmom

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
19   0   0
I really want the 2011 Nurses Day Pin. It shows Mickey and Minnie on one side and Donald and Daisy on the other. Anyone have an extra that they are willing to sell?

Darn..... I didnt even see it..... i also will pay for it, if anyone has a extra. My wife is a RN and this would be a real nice gift....

I had paid someone to get me two of them and I too was dissapointed as she struck out. I had declined two trade offers as I beleived I would get the pins but they never came. The prices on ebay are rediculous so I guess I will have to do without unless the prices go down or I can somehow work out a trade for one.

I hope you can get one and if anyone has an extra for trade or sale let me know.

wow..thats fast to find out the ebay ones are fake...i was just thinking ppl mark them up cus it sold out so fast....anyways....im not going to get it for $50+ and its more than likely fake.. i will just wait to find a real one... My girl gives away disney dollars to little kids in the er from time to time. she tells me it always makes them smile. Now i want to do the same for her but has to be real. im sure us true collectors will get it sooner or later. hang in there guys

just to be clear... i do not know that all the ebay pins are fake... i just read sum were to look out for fakes. even on new pins like this. So as for me.. i would like to buy one on here and b able to trust that the pin i give is the real pin. thank you
KT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back