• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

I did a MOST WANTED thread, now I wanna know...

Status
Not open for further replies.

That is so great!!! :lol: Thank you for educating me and sharing!!!

What a wonderful way to choose your top pin!!! I can not wait to have all those experiences and memories!!!

I think mine has to be my Tron Dug, my WDI Rapunzel & Flynn on Big Thunder, and my Phoebus/Hunchback pins. And of course my PODM collection and my Cars 2 Mystery set since it is the first mystery set I have ever completed( I know its not that good, but I'm pretty proud of it )
Pin 81858: DisneyStore.com - TRON Series - 'Up' Dug
Pin 80446: WDI - Princesses and Princes on Thrill Rides - Rapunzel & Flynn on Big Thunder Mountain Pin

I think your Tron/Dug pin is fantastic!!! And I like the Hunchback set!

Well just about a month and 1/2 ago I got my holiest, grailyest grail:

And these are some of my other favorites:
Pin 31893: Disney Auctions (P.I.N.S.) - Dumbo & Mother Embrace
Pin 25754: WDW Cast Member - Castle Series (Paris) 3D
Pin 85196: DLP - Pin Trading Night - Scrump
Pin 82257: Disney Store Europe - Bambi and Faline Valentines
Pin 76858: DisneyStore.com - Jumbo Film Frame Series - Dumbo
Pin 71891: DLR - 'Create-A-Pin - Walt Disney - To All Who Come to This Happy Place'
Pin 88881: Disney Store Europe - Stitch and Angel Valentine 2012
Pin 66718: DSF - Beloved Tales - Dumbo

And I have these two coming in the mail (TWO grails!!! :rock
Pin 36745: Disney Auctions (P.I.N.S.) - Stitch & Bambi
Pin 30592: Disney Auctions (P.I.N.S.) - Stitch in Raingear

Last edited:
My Pave Cinderella LE 100 in her wedding dress! Close second is the super jumbo LE 100 where she is getting into her carriage.

A few of my favorites:

Minnie on the Tightrope was one of the first pins I bought for myself.
Chip and Dale were a gift from my closest friends, the day I started pin trading.
Lady and the Tramp were my first PinPics trades.
Got the Lost Boys pin at my first PTN.
The Wendy pin was a very sweet zap, and so was the Hanukkah pin. (DPF members rule!)
The Figaro pin was a recent trade from a guy in Japan - and it just might be the cutest pin ever, so I had to include it.

Last edited:

I just adore the Stitch Alien!!! And I am not even that big of a stitch fan, lol!!

Wonderful pins! Fig is very cute!!!

I really love this set and knew as soon as I saw it, it was going to be the start of another collection!

I really can't choose out of my Chip n Dale collection, but these are some of my favourites!

I'm so lucky to have this pin and it means a lot to me! Its the year I finished school - and being a bookworm myself - it's so appropriate!

I discovered this pin, resigned myself to never owning it because of its availability and then found it on the bay!! *swoon*
Lumpy is one of my other really cute mini collections, along with Roo!

Last edited:

Those castle pins are extraordinary!!! :drool: I might have to start a new collection eventually!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.