• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

I finally organized my pins and frames

Status
Not open for further replies.
I finally organized my pins and frames

YoSoyAhPuch

hello
DPF Charter Member
Rating - 100%
91   0   0
For the past few days I've been working on my new pin frames. Well, not all new, just the big one. I organized my pins: one frame for my Haunted Mansion pins, one for pirates, one for nightmare, one for attraction posters, and one for hidden mickeys and anything else I really like.

Take a look. What do you think?

DSCI2580.jpg

DSCI2577.jpg

DSCI2575.jpg

DSCI2569.jpg

DSCI2567.jpg

DSCI2582.jpg

Thanks!

- Alex

The actual frames look amazing! I love the dark color. Were they expensive? Can I ask where you got them?

The actual frames look amazing! I love the dark color. Were they expensive? Can I ask where you got them?

The frames are from Michaels. At regular price, the large frame (24x36 if I remember correctly) was $100, and the smallest was $40. But right now they have a sale of 40% off all frames, and online you can get a coupon for an additional 20% off the sale price of the frames. If it weren't for the sales, I'd be broke!

I like the way your frames match one another so that you can hang them all as a group. And I love the black backgrounds; they make all the pins stand out nicely--and the color suits the Nightmare pins particularly well!

Congrats on organising them! Must've been a mammoth task! They are some lovely frames and a great collection.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back