• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! I got zapped! My FIRST Zap!

ZAPPED! I got zapped! My FIRST Zap!

Kozi

New DPF Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was so not expecting this.. I've been so busy cleaning and taking care of my fuzzies, job hunting(not going well, either X_X), planning for my partner to join me since he is out of state right now.. Arguing with travelocity for being dumb.. It's been a stressful couple of weeks. x-x Can't wait for things to settle down!

This has to be one of the most gorgeous pins I've seen, I am SO in love!

Seriously.. Paul1823.. PAUL, rather. LOL THANK YOU SO MUCH! D:

I am just still so shocked, I dunno what to say. ^^; I feel like hugging someone, lol!

Just try to tell me that isn't GORGEOUS! LOL <3 I have to say, it isn't half as pretty on my wants list as it is in person, LOL!

Seriously, the Magic Kingdom and the gorgeous castle are some of my favorite memories from Disney World. (Wish I could get down there more often!) So this means a ton to me!

I also 'symbolically' adopted an animal through WWF and that package came today too, I SO love getting unexpected things in the mail. I love surprises!

Last edited:
Thanks so much to both of you! I can't stop staring at it, it's so shiny! LOL

And thank you so much Merryweather, I really need it! D: <3

I'm glad it found a good home with you. It was one of the first pins I ever bought for my wife and I's collection when we started collecting back in 2008.