• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! I got zapped!!

ZAPPED! I got zapped!!

Xanaduhaz

Clinically Pinsane
Rating - 100%
42   0   0
So I won one of MomeRathsOutgrabe's auctions which I may have completely forgot about since posting the pins so the parcel was a nice surprise in itself. But not only was there the pin I won but also a Date Nite at Disneyland Cinderella and a cute Rafiki Sorcerer's of the Magic Kingdom Card. I am super excited by the zap as I saw the pin set and fell in love as it has music notes and gives me a chance to have other characters outside my other collections. So a huge Thank you I love it!

Back