• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

I hit 200! Updated with new mini collection (Very Image Heavy)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hit 200! Updated with new mini collection (Very Image Heavy)

Patrick

New Collector
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
Update: Thank you guys all so much! :D I went on a bit of a pin binge since posting this and bought a handful of new pins. I figured I'd update with my new mini collection - two or more princesses, no background. If you have any suggestions for this collection please let me know!

When I found the center portrait pin it inspired me to start collecting groups (which I've been putting off for a long time.) The center pin is a five-tier 3D pin. I had to mix a photo and the scan to get something that actually resembled the pin :lol: That's also why it has shadows.

princess11_zps94248c36.png

So just the other day I hit 200 pins in my collection! :D I figured I'd do some scans (not realizing while I was that I was also cutting off a few heads) and share with you guys. A few aren't included here because they're either still in the mail or kept separately. :) I'm still not sure how I want to display these, yet!

princess1_zpsbcaeb8e4.png

princess2_zps47e046e5.png

princess3_zpse6447391.png

princess4_zpse3e55099.png

princess5_zps401df485.png

princess6_zps502e4152.png

princess7_zps2f0dcbb5.png

princess8_zps2db34f49.png

princess9_zpsd74dd46d.png

princess10_zpsf7df5de2.png

Last edited:
i shouldn't have opened this thread! my collection is much smaller (just one of each...and still don't have all characters yet), but this makes me want so many others haha. Loving the ones in their wedding dresses, in the capes, and the ones that are in the different style and kind of look flat

Great collection! So many nice pins that don't have unnecessary backgrounds and details they look so crisp and beautiful!

I LOVE how you chose to collect just the characters! Nena and I have talked about doing that but we have never gotten around to it. After seeing yours maybe we will start one now... LOL!

Your collection is beautiful. I really like all the single character princess pins. The black background makes
them stand out!

Thanks so much everyone! :D I just received my currently most wanted grail in the mail today! Even though I've really only collected standalone, I've started making an exception for "Ariel on a rock." :lol: Here's what I received!
PD25613-front.jpg

You have a very nice collection. I especially like the classic Tron pin.
That Tron pin took forever to track down separately and has been on my wants since I started collecting! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back