• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! I Just Know I Will Be Going To A Disney Park Now!!!

ZAPPED! I Just Know I Will Be Going To A Disney Park Now!!!

nsingleton

Jessica Rabbit Addict
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
I pulled the mail from the slot today to find a rather thick bubble envelope!!! I thought it must be my SS package! :D Then I saw my dear friend Dawn's name on the label!!! Yes, she got me good with a Christmas zap!!! :bowdown: Of course I ran to open the package from my FAVORITE Jersey girl, and I found some AWESOME treasures inside!!! :rock:I put the Pooh stickers on the card envelope so I could keep them! :)

You are such a sweetheart Dawn!!! :hug: Sometime, somewhere, when you least expect it, I will be zapping you back good my friend!

As I told Dawn already, this is what I looked like when I opened it and saw what fell out! :wat: Eyes wide and jaw on the floor. It took me a minute or two to remember I had a card to open and read! :lol:

Thank you from the bottom of my heart Dawn!

P.S. I just need to share that in the card, Dawny called me a "stinker" for sending her a card...hmmmmm ;)

Oh, and if you wondered why I think I will be going to Disney...

It is the magical Dawny pixie-dust and my now lucky Magic Kingdom pin! :bigthumb:
I am sure everyone could read that in the pic, but just in case, I know I am :crazy:, but I titled a thread with it and then have NO mention of it in the thread! :lol:

Congratulations! Hope you do get to go to a Disney park soon. :)

If you could pick any Disney park at all, which one would you visit?

Thank you everyone!!! :D I am rather thrilled! :lol:

Congratulations! Hope you do get to go to a Disney park soon. :)

If you could pick any Disney park at all, which one would you visit?

This is kind 8f a difficult question...it would be a toss up between DLR and DLRP!!! I LOVE WDW and was there a few times when I was younger (if it was a trip that my niece could go with me though, it would DEFINITELY be WDW!) and I kind of want to see some of the others just so I can say I was there if nothing else! :) I have never been to California nor anywhere in Europe, so I want to accomplish both in my lifetime! :x: I would probably have to say if I had the option, I would do DLRP because I could see part of Europe AND go to Disney...plus I think it might be rather romantic if going with that spevial someone! :D

Congrats! With regard to the pixie-dust, I've heard that Dawny can get the really good stuff. :p I'll be looking for a postcard from a park to hit my mailbox soon!

Okay I can't believe I am the first one to point out something that should be obvious. DaWny may have sprinkled something on that pin, I am just not sure it was pixie dust. Although she is a tall as a pixie.

Congrats Nate!!! You are a great friend here and you deserve nothing but the best!!!

Okay I can't believe I am the first one to point out something that should be obvious. DaWny may have sprinkled something on that pin, I am just not sure it was pixie dust. Although she is a tall as a pixie.

Congrats Nate!!! You are a great friend here and you deserve nothing but the best!!!

:rofl: A little magic either way I guess! ;)

Thank you David! It means a lot! :hug: I very much cherish your friendships, more than you realize! :D I hope Santa treats you extremely well this year! One day I will be able to give you both big hugs in person! :)

:rofl: A little magic either way I guess! ;)

Thank you David! It means a lot! :hug: I very much cherish your friendships, more than you realize! :D I hope Santa treats you extremely well this year! One day I will be able to give you both big hugs in person! :)

Nate, I very much look forward to that hug!!! Santa has already been very good to us this year. I became Knighted, took over a labor of love with the RAK attacks, zapped many people and have been zapped some amazing pins that there is now way I could have gotten any other way. But the most important thing we have received is many new friendships with a lot of amazing people all due to little pieces of metal. Not to mention the wonderful friendships that we had made before we came to DPF also due to little pieces of metal.

To all DPF we hope that 2014 is the best year ever for every member of our wonderful extended family!!! You people are the best king of family, because you all have been chosen to be part of it. Thank you for making us part of your family also!!!

Nate, I very much look forward to that hug!!! Santa has already been very good to us this year. I became Knighted, took over a labor of love with the RAK attacks, zapped many people and have been zapped some amazing pins that there is now way I could have gotten any other way. But the most important thing we have received is many new friendships with a lot of amazing people all due to little pieces of metal. Not to mention the wonderful friendships that we had made before we came to DPF also due to little pieces of metal.

To all DPF we hope that 2014 is the best year ever for every member of our wonderful extended family!!! You people are the best king of family, because you all have been chosen to be part of it. Thank you for making us part of your family also!!!

I am so happy to hear that David!!! :D I know I say it all the time, but you guys deserve the best! :hug: Hopefully that hug comes sooner than later!!! :x:

As far as what you are talking about here with our extended family made over these little things, I feel privileged everyday for that blessing! You could not be more right about the fact that this family is chosen, which means a lot for everyone! :D I look forward to a fun filled 2014 with everyone, and if things work out, meeting at least a few of you! :x:

Good choices! :D I myself really want to visit DLR one day. And if you do go to DLRP at some point, tell me; just in case I can get there at the same time and say hi. :lol: DLRP is my favourite Disney park anyhow.

Back