• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! I swear that woman is crazy!

ZAPPED! I swear that woman is crazy!

hopemax

DPF Super Moderator
Staff member
DPF Super Moderator
Rating - 100%
202   0   0
So as I'm sure as most of you have experienced, sometimes a pin takes a bit of a convoluted path to get to your home. Recently, I traded with DonnaM, and at the same time Selen traded with her for a pin that will eventually end up with me too. Since they were meeting in person, Donna gave my pin to Selen. I expected Selen to just hold onto it until we finished our trade. So imagine my surprise when I found an envelope from her in my mailbox today. I figured it must be the pin from Donna, and I thought, "Silly person, you could have just waited."

So I open the package, and first I see the pin I was expecting. And then I saw another pin wrapped up in the bubble wrap. Selen has already gotten me so many of my Most Wanted pins, so I thought, "Oh, now what did she send!?!" But before I got through the package I see the note, "I didn't want to hold your pin hostage..." As if I would ever think that... and because I told her that one of my trades had gotten eaten by USPS, "that she felt bad I didn't get my pin." Girl, you are something else :)

So I get the pins unwrapped and the other pin turned out to be

Which as can you see is another one of my Most Wanted pins! This is another one of those sets that I've been working on since my first Pin Trading trip to WDW in Sept 2000, and this was the final pin for my set.

It's definitely apropos that her screen name belongs to a fairy, because she has been my Pin Fairy again and again. But you really must stop it, because I'll never be able to return all the favors!

That is so wonderful, Hope!! Congrats on a most wanted and how special for you to be able to finish a series on such a kind note! :hsd: Selen is so awesome! =)

Oh, this has nothing to do with you.

I have been really naughty this year, and now I am trying to do few last minute nice-ities in an attempt to bribe Santa.

Don't take it personal :lol:

Selen, you are the sweetest lady I know and I'm sure Santa will take very good care of you this year. Hope to see you next year back at home in WDW.

I swear that woman is crazy!

Ummmmmmmmm,yes. Yes she is!! :lol::rofl::rofl:
images
merryweather.jpg
images

Oh, what have I done! Released more Charlie pictures upon the poor innocents of DPF!

Selen is such a sweetheart! I've never seen her in person or talked to her, only traded once and contact through PM but I love her just the way she is, so kind and caring for others :) Thanks for being such a wonderful person Selen:hug:
And Hope, congrats, so happy for you :hsd:

Back