• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! I think I just had my first zapppp from DumbLover

ZAPPED! I think I just had my first zapppp from DumbLover

Lizabell10

Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
95   0   0
Hey Guys so I recently had bought some pins from DumboLover21. She is sadly leaving the pin trading community :(
These are the pins I had bought!

561727_531877346825395_848765728_n.jpg

Sorry that the image is sooo big....But ya I bought these two of my wants from her...
AND I felt something else at the bottom of the package and low and behold....

432290_531877383492058_1939477899_n.jpg

I recieved a.....
261546_531877423492054_1837885103_n.jpg

I RECIEVED A PTN LIMITED EDITION OUT OF 500 PIN TRADING NIGHT PIN WITH DUMBO IN IT....
I started to shake and was so excited.:anxious: I felt like Charlie and the Choco factory recieving the golden tickect and having the newspaper man yelling "Run home Lizabell10 run home and don't stop till you get there!" :io:
DumboLover21 Thank you soo much I love it so hard it's cray cray
If you ever need anything let me know!!!!!:wiggle::hsd:

Aww that was so nice of them! Sad to hear they are leaving but they are keeping the pin trading in their hearts!

Congrats!

Aw thank you so much...yea i have been having a rough time in school so this totally made my day thank you :)

I know right? I was like wow that is really extremely so very nice of her and I absolutly love it ahhh still smiling

That is pretty darn awesome! The more I talk to people and threads I read, the more I understand how incredible this place is and how fantastic the people who make up this community truly are.

Back