• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! ~~~I was ZAPPED~~~/Brandy/Karina got me too

ZAPPED! ~~~I was ZAPPED~~~/Brandy/Karina got me too

tiggermickey

DPF Nut
DPF Correspondent
Rating - 100%
1591   0   0
Hi Everyone
I was zapped..not with a pin but these:
Lenox Mickey and Minnie salt and pepper crystal shakers

I was wanting a 2nd set but could not get them right now..KIRK(Ghosttrains) from the kindness of his heart sent them to me
Thank you..NOW I have matching sets as I collect Disney Lenox ......
You do not know how much this means to me....you will never know:)

Thank you so much...

Judy

Ok I get my HGs from Brandy and get zapped wth these:
Pin 56640: Pie Eyes Vintage Minnie Mouse /Pin 44498: DLR - Cast Lanyard Series 4 - Classic Characters (Mowgli)
And then Karina gets me with this HUGE button!!
Pin 16096: Button - DLR - Mickey's Toontown Trolley

Thanks to you as well

Last edited:
When I saw your post, I was planning to respond: "Hey Judy, what's new ??"

But, the joke is on me. This is a whole new level of zapping :) Way to go Kirk !!

I'm doing pretty well :) How have you been?!? Life has been crazy here, kids getting older etc. I just found this site recently when I found out Dizpins had shut down :( I'm so behind the times apparently LOL!!

~ Shannon ~

Well Shannon,go introduce yourself!!We are a great much of drama ppl here..did I say that??LOL..no we are all great here!

WTG Ghost Trains . This brings a whole new perspective to zapping .
Congrats on all Judy .
My Get Well Zap will be on it's way tomorrow . Hugs I'll be thinking of you sweetie .

Back