• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

I'm going to DLP 17th December PINS MAILED 12/31

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm going to DLP 17th December PINS MAILED 12/31

earthbound

DPF Charter Member
DPF Charter Member
Rating - 100%
100   0   0
Mission accomplished!!

The following is a list of what I managed to pick up from DLP - quite a successful trip for those fellow DPF members listed below!

ALL PINS MAILED 12/31

Thanks everyone!!

Pin 73539: DLRP - Your best friend Minnie Booster Set - Nettiejeanne
Pin 74423: DLRP - Stitch Experiments Series - Pin 5/12 - Experiment 151 Babyfier - broncobilly83
Pin 75020: DLRP - 'Cats and Dogs' - 101 Dalmatians - Lucky - bwschultz
Pin 75437: DLRP - Alice and Dinah - katiefloy2003
Pin 78542: DLRP - Mickey Mouse Iconography Spinner - swim2sea
Pin 78546: DLRP - Disney's Stars 'n Cars Series - Pin 11/12 - Cruella de Vil, Evil Queen and Gaston - bwschultz
Pin 79679: DLRP - Stitch Experiments Series - Pin 10/12 - Experiment 602: Sinker - swim2sea
Pin 79680: DLRP - Joyeux Noël 2010 - gracermom & swim2sea
Pin 79994: DLP - Stitch Experiments Series - Pin 11/12 - Experiment 624: Angel - jeffluvsstitch
Pin 80365: DLRP - Faces of Jack Skellington Booster Pack - YoSoyAhPuch
Pin 80870: DLRP - Stitch Experiments Series Pin 12/12 - Experiment 625 Reuben - anastasia, broncobilly83 & jeffluvsstitch
Pin 80965: DLP - Rapunzel - anastasia, Aveen2010, btowndude, ClassicMeg, katiefloy2003, Lunarbasket & ponyo
Pin 80969: DLP - Stitch Playing Guitar - broncobilly83
Pin 80970: DLP - Toy Story Playland - btowndude & swim2sea

Marie pin - gracermom, I picked up a couple which i'll PM you the details!

Last edited:
Awwww how thortfull!!! unfortunatly i cant think of any(i just got back 26th oct) :) the only one i want is a picture frame pin set i should have got when i was there but dont worry i wont ask you to get that its far to expensive does any one know how i could obtain this though? if i can think of any though i will deffinately let you know.

I would love the two Stitch Experiment pins (79994 and 80870). I still need some of the other Stitch Experiments too, but I'm not sure if they would still have them.

Bad timing on my behalf!! If you mean the one the weekend before then I unfortunately am in hospital on the Friday & won't be able to get there in time - I also have a pin on your wants list - Pin 73808: Happy Hanukkah 2009 - Dreidel

Last edited:
If it's not too late, I'd love to have 78542, 79679, 79680, 80436 and 80970. Thanks so much and I wish I could afford to go to Paris and get the pins. I've always wanted to go there.

Margaret

Anything really Jacqui! Not really that bothered, I've had a look through your trade pins & there's a lot of neat stuff & without the risk of being rude can I suggest that you let me have a couple of suggestions - anything really?

Yeah I finally figuered ou how to post. And there was much rejoicing!!!

If you come accross the following could you pick them up for me.
Pin 78546: DLRP - Disney's Stars 'n Cars Series - Pin 11/12 - Cruella de Vil, Evil Queen and Gaston
Pin 75020: DLRP - 'Cats and Dogs' - 101 Dalmatians - Lucky
Thanks

Bruce

Yeah I finally figuered ou how to post. And there was much rejoicing!!!

If you come accross the following could you pick them up for me.
Pin 78546: DLRP - Disney's Stars 'n Cars Series - Pin 11/12 - Cruella de Vil, Evil Queen and Gaston
Pin 75020: DLRP - 'Cats and Dogs' - 101 Dalmatians - Lucky
Thanks

Bruce

Added Bruce - many thanks!

Another one of the Rapunzel pin would be amazing! This is my first time of doing this do i pay you now for the pin and postage or once you've got it? Either way 100% fine with me i just don't know protocol on how to do this lol

Pin 80965: DLP - Rapunzel

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back