• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

I'm going to DLP 17th December PINS MAILED 12/31

Status
Not open for further replies.
wow you did great!! I was wondering how you were getting on with the weather and travel etc :)

Wow, you managed to get so many!

Thanks so much for getting those pins for me Chris - you are a star! Another Tangled pin I can knock off the list! :)

Okay everyone - many thanks to those of you that have paid, just a couple more to go! I'll be sending out all the packages tomorrow (Wednesday) when the mailing office reopens after the Christmas break. I'd appreciate a PM to let me know that they arrive safe & sound!

ALL PINS HAVE BEEN PLACED IN THE MAIL TODAY 31st DECEMBER, SLIGHT DELAY DUE TO ME NOT HAVING A CAR FOR 48 HOURS - PLEASE CAN YOU LET ME KNOW WHEN THE PINS ARRIVE

MANY THANKS!!!

The pins shipped on the 31st arrived today Chris! Lol I was totally expecting the earlier ones, but as someone mentioned, I think they are focusing on those last. I couldn't believe how quickly these arrived though. They were great, thanks so much. Leaving positive feedback now!

Thanks for letting me know guys!! Please can any other members who have received pins from me please post here so that I know they arrived safely

Thanks!

Mine hasnt arrived yet but I think it may have got held up in the post but i will let you know as soon as it does :)
thanks xox

There are still 14 more packages which were mailed between 12/10 & 12/31 which are unaccounted for, i'll be sending a PM out to those who I am awaiting a reply from. This doesn't fill me with much confidence

I haven't received mine yet Chris, but i'm sure it's the mail, not you. The NJ/NY area was hit hard with snow on the 26th and it literally took days for my town to clean out all the roads and all our mail was delayed. Also, today we're due for another 8-12 inches so i'm expecting more package delays :lol:

Hey Chris! It arrived today :) all my post has been held up because there has been a shortage of post men!! today was the first day in 2 weeks we had post!! I had gone to th epost office a few times to collect my mail but i was only ever given one or two letters, they must not have looked to see if I had parcels so a lot of stuff arrived today lol.Thanks so much for the pin, its beautiful (rapunzel) and bigger than I expected!! It was so nice of you to do that for everyone who wanted pins :)

Thanks again
Aveen xxx

11?

Still looking for replies from

mybabykelly
AverysFairyTale
PRCYR04
ClassicMeg
gracermom
jeffluvsstitch
katiefloy2003
Lunarbasket