• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! I'm wearing cloth diapers ... and I love it. I LOVE IT!!

ZAPPED! I'm wearing cloth diapers ... and I love it. I LOVE IT!!

HandA

Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
87   0   0
ok, now that I've got your attention ... I got me a LBE from Diaper Junction today!!! :hsd:

And no, Dawny, it wasn't my monthly supply of "Booty Love" for that little rash problem :nono: This was zap of all zaps ... straight from the depths of Davy Jones' locker!! :anxious:

Seriously, Bryana ... what the hell??? :dunno: This is waaaaay too awesome and I shall :bowdown:

Look at this bad boy ... (that's right ... I likes 'em big :D)

IMG_20140205_180154_392_zpsbf0495ff.jpg

Pin 50798: DisneyShopping.com - Pirates of the Caribbean Logo Proof Series (Jumbo)

This has already found a place at the top of my Pirates' Board! (still a work in progress)

IMG_2351cr_zps184f166c.jpg

Can't thank you enough! I sure as hell can try to get you back though! :suspect:

Oh, and for those keeping score at home there are at least two movie references in here. I'll leave you with the first, now who can find the second?

[video=youtube;zqNigBNUWOs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zqNigBNUWOs[/video]

Last edited:
HAHA! I picked that one from the game board knowing it was going to live at Jason's house.

So glad that it arrived and that you love it. It looks great on your board! Enjoy! :)

I would have put a zap note in it from you and mailed it directly if you would have let me know... Great zap though... you done good! LOL

Arggghh, lol! Great pin!! And you've got a terrific pirate collection there mate! Congrats!! Also, way to go Bryana!! Another super cool zap!! :naughty:

Back