• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Images for the Wreck-it Ralph Sgt Calhoun doll

Status
Not open for further replies.
Images for the Wreck-it Ralph Sgt Calhoun doll
I just picked mine up at the store and whoever said the pictures don't do her justice is right! She is an awesome doll!! I ll try to post some pics soon unless someone else bets me to it but she is really cool and her box is awesome too!

I just picked mine up at the store and whoever said the pictures don't do her justice is right! She is an awesome doll!! I ll try to post some pics soon unless someone else bets me to it but she is really cool and her box is awesome too!

I can't wait to see your pictures ^^

I've been so nervous about getting this doll that I didn't really join the conversations. I'm obsessed with this movie (which I haven't even seen), so this doll was a MUST HAVE.

Then I lined up before my local store opened this morning, and I was the only one who showed up for her, hahahaha. But at least it meant I got to choose the one with the best hair. It's glued, so I didn't want one whose hair I had to fix.

Anyway, she's amazing, and I can't wait to open her on Christmas.

The box is nice and cool, but it's weird to open. It's a flap that drops down from the top like a drawbridge. My store gave out cards that said what number you were in line. Well, they gave out A card with a #1 on it, lol.

I'd just like to thank this forum for informing me about her. I would've been even sadder missing this doll than I was when I missed the LE Gothel. PHEW!

I've been so nervous about getting this doll that I didn't really join the conversations. I'm obsessed with this movie (which I haven't even seen), so this doll was a MUST HAVE.

Then I lined up before my local store opened this morning, and I was the only one who showed up for her, hahahaha. But at least it meant I got to choose the one with the best hair. It's glued, so I didn't want one whose hair I had to fix.

The box is nice and cool, but it's weird to open. It's a flap that drops down from the top like a drawbridge. My store gave out cards that said what number you were in line. Well, they gave out A card with a #1 on it, lol.

I'd just like to thank this forum for informing me about her. I would've been even sadder missing this doll than I was when I missed the LE Gothel. PHEW!

Aww I know the feeling of missing an LE . But glad you got the doll ! You just made me more excited to get mine !!! I have a feeling I'm going to love this movie. Going to see it soon as Im outta work today !

The box is a little weird to open but it made it easy to check out the certificate of authenticity! I'm glad you got her. My mom and I were the only ones lined up at our to get her too so I don't think many people know about her.

So glad you got one and what a great xmas present!

I'm so, so upset the UK aren't getting her. She's my favourite doll so far this year. I refuse to order her from the US site too as shiping and customs will end up costing an arm and a leg. So disappointed with Disney :(

I'm so, so upset the UK aren't getting her. She's my favourite doll so far this year. I refuse to order her from the US site too as shiping and customs will end up costing an arm and a leg. So disappointed with Disney :(
Send an email to UK and ask what's happening

hmm, can't think why it'd be US only.
Can anyone who has her in hand confirm which DS address is shown? As most of the LE have two addresses.

Sorry to sounds silly, but if you mean the 2 addresses on the back of the box by the price sticker, there is a Pasadena,CA address and a London one. Does that help?

Yes! Thanks, I was just curious as US only products usually have the American address only.
Ooo you have just given me some hope as I think you may be right! Maybe we will get her later as the film is not out for another three months over here. I'll send another email to Disney UK about this. Thanks guys :)

Calhoun1-1.jpg

Calhoun2-1.jpg

Calhoun3.jpg

Calhoun4-1.jpg

Last edited:
For those of you from the UK, wanting the LE Calhoun doll, I asked on the Disney Store Facebook page and they replied with this message; "The Limited Edition of Sergeant Calhoun will be exploding on to our website soon! Keep an eye out for more information as it enters the game!" Looks like we will be getting her too :)

For those of you from the UK, wanting the LE Calhoun doll, I asked on the Disney Store Facebook page and they replied with this message; "The Limited Edition of Sergeant Calhoun will be exploding on to our website soon! Keep an eye out for more information as it enters the game!" Looks like we will be getting her too :)
Thank you! I know there will be some very happy people in the UK right now! :)

I agree, and i'm one of them haha. She is an amazing doll, really excited :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back