• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Images for the Wreck-it Ralph Sgt Calhoun doll

Status
Not open for further replies.
Images for the Wreck-it Ralph Sgt Calhoun doll
For those of you from the UK, wanting the LE Calhoun doll, I asked on the Disney Store Facebook page and they replied with this message; "The Limited Edition of Sergeant Calhoun will be exploding on to our website soon! Keep an eye out for more information as it enters the game!" Looks like we will be getting her too :)

Omg, omg, omg! Thank you so much, I'm so, so happy! :hsd: Thanks everyone for your help :D

I always take what they say on the DS page with a pinch of salt -- they said the UK would get the Villain pin set which didn't happen :( but would be great if they did!!

Did anyone get a doll with a low number? The postings I've seen are all quite high. Just curious!

Makes me wonder even more if the UK will get her and how many -- as they usually send the end numbers to Europe, and I've seen people posting numbers as high as 948, which tells me if the UK do get some, it's going to be a very very low amount! Fingers crossed though as she looks amazing!

I'm pretty certain the UK will get her. There's a London address on the back of the box. I don't think they'd have that if it were US only.

Mine just arrived today! #424. I LOVE her. And you know what would be even more fabulous?? (highlight below to view)

***SPOILER IDEA SPOILER IDEA SPOILER IDEA SPOILER IDEA SPOILER IDEA***
LE wedding set of Calhoun & Felix with the dvd release

Wow that is really cool! :D Mine hasn't been shipped yet. I'm so anxious! And disneycrazee I could not agree more! :D <3
Sorry, I was being sarcastic - British humour for you :roll:
Technically I do have 0 of 1000 as I'm not getting her, lol. She is amazing, you will not be disappointed I can assure you!

Sorry, I was being sarcastic - British humour for you :roll:
Technically I do have 0 of 1000 as I'm not getting her, lol. She is amazing, you will not be disappointed I can assure you!

I actually wrote a wow and then deleted the comment when I realised what you meant! I must admit I won't be buying her either as the film isn't even out here yet and I'm not filled with excitement and anticipation by the trailer.

@disneycrazee- I think your spoiler idea is great! Since there is most likely going to be another LE doll for Wreck-It-Ralph, I suggested to someone that maybe it could be Calhoun in her "alternate" outfit. As great as your idea is, I think it's most likely not going to happen.

Thank you! I'm so glad I waited and didn't buy her from the US. Can't wait for her to arrive.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back